Plus size Forums > Friendship > Captains Log, Final Entry.... Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Captains Log, Final Entry....
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Oct 25, 2005 08:26

For all my friends here, this is Cap'n madjack saying farewell,(at least for now, but I hope for good)It seems Cupid's arrow took a ricochet and hit me right in the heart. Yes this gruff Old sea-dog has found someone, (finally.) I just want to say thank you to my friends for your humour and your support, I wish you all the best in your searches, may they be quick and fruitfull. You are a great bunch, I will miss the banter, good luck to you all. xxxx

(for those that have become special to me, you know who you are, we will keep in touch)
For all my friends here, this is Cap'n madjack saying farewell,(at least for now, but I hope for good)It seems Cupid's arrow took a ricochet and hit me right in the heart. Yes this gruff Old sea-dog has found someone, (finally.) I just want to say thank you to my friends for your humour and your support, I wish you all the best in your searches, may they be quick and fruitfull. You are a great bunch, I will miss the banter, good luck to you all. xxxx

(for those that have become special to me, you know who you are, we will keep in touch)

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Nov 16, 2005 08:51

Hey Jack, I am sorry that I will no longer get to appreciate your witty comments in here, but luckily I can still enjoy your company in the chat room. The greatest of luck with your relationship, Love, Trixie

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Oct 27, 2005 12:46

Jack, I'm so happy for you. She's a very lucky lady.
You deserve the best of luck and I hope it all works out just how you want it to.

Make sure you keep in touch, cos we all care about you.

Love Jack xx
Jack, I'm so happy for you. She's a very lucky lady.
You deserve the best of luck and I hope it all works out just how you want it to.

Make sure you keep in touch, cos we all care about you.

Love Jack xx

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Oct 27, 2005 05:08

Congrats Jack!
Congrats Jack!