Home > Plus size Forums > Friendship > Captains Log, Final Entry.... Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Captains Log, Final Entry....
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Oct 25, 2005 08:26

For all my friends here, this is Cap'n madjack saying farewell,(at least for now, but I hope for good)It seems Cupid's arrow took a ricochet and hit me right in the heart. Yes this gruff Old sea-dog has found someone, (finally.) I just want to say thank you to my friends for your humour and your support, I wish you all the best in your searches, may they be quick and fruitfull. You are a great bunch, I will miss the banter, good luck to you all. xxxx

(for those that have become special to me, you know who you are, we will keep in touch)
For all my friends here, this is Cap'n madjack saying farewell,(at least for now, but I hope for good)It seems Cupid's arrow took a ricochet and hit me right in the heart. Yes this gruff Old sea-dog has found someone, (finally.) I just want to say thank you to my friends for your humour and your support, I wish you all the best in your searches, may they be quick and fruitfull. You are a great bunch, I will miss the banter, good luck to you all. xxxx

(for those that have become special to me, you know who you are, we will keep in touch)

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Nov 16, 2005 08:51

Hey Jack, I am sorry that I will no longer get to appreciate your witty comments in here, but luckily I can still enjoy your company in the chat room. The greatest of luck with your relationship, Love, Trixie

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 31, 2005 23:00

Thats AWESOME !!!! she is a lucky gal, you will keep her laughing thats for sure !!!!
Thats AWESOME !!!! she is a lucky gal, you will keep her laughing thats for sure !!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Oct 28, 2005 04:02

Congratulations, Jack. All the best to you, my friend. *hugggggggs*
Congratulations, Jack. All the best to you, my friend. *hugggs*

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Oct 27, 2005 14:29

Congrats Jack. Hope it works out.

Just be sure to drop off your log on the poop deck before you leave
Congrats Jack. Hope it works out.

Just be sure to drop off your log on the poop deck before you leave

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Oct 27, 2005 13:45

Congrats!!!
Congrats!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Oct 27, 2005 12:46

Jack, I'm so happy for you. She's a very lucky lady.
You deserve the best of luck and I hope it all works out just how you want it to.

Make sure you keep in touch, cos we all care about you.

Love Jack xx
Jack, I'm so happy for you. She's a very lucky lady.
You deserve the best of luck and I hope it all works out just how you want it to.

Make sure you keep in touch, cos we all care about you.

Love Jack xx

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Oct 27, 2005 05:08

Congrats Jack!
Congrats Jack!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Oct 26, 2005 15:41

Hey Jack..am so happy for you, hon!!

Ya know, you can be in love and still maintain your account here on LF...unless you are thinking you are gonna be THAT busy *wink*

Best of luck to you...and stay in touch to keep us up on Cupids progress. HUGS
Hey Jack..am so happy for you, hon!!

Ya know, you can be in love and still maintain your account here on LF...unless you are thinking you are gonna be THAT busy *wink*

Best of luck to you...and stay in touch to keep us up on Cupids progress. HUGS

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Oct 25, 2005 23:42

Congratulations my friend! I hope she is everything you ever hoped for and more than you thought you wanted. Best wishes!
Congratulations my friend! I hope she is everything you ever hoped for and more than you thought you wanted. Best wishes!