Home > Plus size Forums > Lonely Hearts Post Ur Thoughts Here... > lonely in liverpool Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
lonely in liverpool
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Oct 06, 2006 14:59

if i hear one more lady say im such a nice guy, ill scream...sure im nice, but nice enough to take home?apparently not!ok,,im overweight but ive got a big heart and respect and love all women .i guess illl just have to wait

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Dec 16, 2006 08:18

hey mate i know how you feel, o've fancied loads of girl got close to them and been friends with the and all that but when it comes down to going out and seeing each other i always get i like you as a friend and that some of them even say that i would be a great b/f for some one and they go for the bad boy or the knob head lads that would treat them half as good as i would and i dont think we're the only 2 either.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Nov 12, 2006 13:08

I know how you feel, its that same way with me. Everyone keeps telling me that I'm pretty and that I'm so sweet, but yet I'm having such rotten luck with guys, it really drives me crazy.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Nov 10, 2006 15:57

Hey, I know what you are talking about. Everyone is always saying your so sweet but still no one for me to call my special someone. Everyone keeps saying the right one will come along but how long do I have to wait?? 43 years is a long time. Good luck!