Home > Plus size Forums > Just Chat > GAAAAAAH!!! Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
GAAAAAAH!!!
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jul 20, 2005 13:45

this is a great site to meet people who genuinely find larger women attractive BUT... why is it all the lovely men i've been chatting to live abroad?? must start looking for my passport! lol
xx

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jul 29, 2005 17:52

Hey, I prefer men from the UK, as I just adore those English accents! Now all I need to do is meet someone willing to move to the USA or who is already living here!

My ultimate goal is to live in sunny Florida, where I can drive to the west coast and walk on the sugar-white sand. (sigh) I can't move out of America because the places I've considered, like the UK and OZ have quarantine laws that are too tough on my precious ten year old potbellied piggies. But, since I just adore those English accents, I hope I can convince a nice guy to move here!

I can dream if I want to, hmm? (grin) Meanwhile, I enjoy chatting with some very sweet English guys whose accents keeps me wishing! (giggle) And I especially like my new ladyfriends who are just wonderful to share things with!

I enjoy life as each day comes. Dreams are the things life is made of, and I have fun talking to each new and wonderful English guy and my very nice lady friends. After all, friends are the gifts you give yourself!

Laura

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jul 20, 2005 21:27

that's funny cuz I was thinkin the same thing...

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share