Home > Plus size Forums > Romance > COM'ON I'TS JUST A WINK. Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
COM'ON I'TS JUST A WINK.
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 20, 2006 17:37

guys these days don't even want to try to be friends with a woman. All guys are enterstead in is aything to do with sex. Thats what I see anyway.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Aug 19, 2010 10:06

I believe you're right. As parents we need to teach our kids respect. Respecting someone else and understanding limits whether in talk or action is the basis for a good relationship.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 04, 2010 09:37

LOL!!! I think we need to just relax and lt things go at there own pace.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 06, 2006 05:30

sorry i've got to disagree i talk to all sorts of guys on here, some do talk about sex but i can give as good as i get.
a couple are really sweet and we have become friends, most men will want to talk about sex but if you dont like it tell them or add something to your profile. there are a lot of genuine guys out there!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 04, 2006 02:27

Toketee is right. Men have a thing called testosterone. I can honestly say it is in their blood to do want sex. On the other hand it comes back to home training. Parents its up to us to mold our children to be respectful.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 30, 2006 18:53

Not all of us are like that. One or 15 bad apples make the applesauce taste like crap for the rest of us.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Aug 28, 2006 13:32

very true most men are sexual things but I for one am not afraid to be friends with a women and see where things go I am so tired of one night go arounds and lying women, friends first se*x maybe later

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Mar 26, 2006 10:35

*wink*

Welcome back Doe Bear *muuuaaahhhhhh*

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Mar 24, 2006 09:37

toketee write:
Women are from Venus, Men are from Mars!

It's no secret that men are physical creatures, and we women are emotional. That does not mean that men are not capable of being emotional, and women being complete nymphs. *giggles* I'm speaking of the general make-up of the male/female species. When we can understand what makes the other tick, it helps us to understand much more about where the other is coming from.

Now correct me if I'm wrong guys...
but the way I see it (from past experience and years of off/online dating)... guys have much of the same desires as women do, it's just the order that varies. When a guy meets a gal they think... hmmmm, could this be the one? If not, then the next thought is... hmmmm, could I get lucky at least? LOL

Does this make him a dog? Well of course all men are dogs, but come on ladies, we like dogs. So does this kind of thinking make him a bad person? No, it makes him human. So what am I saying here? Am I saying that it's okay for all these guys to go out and try to shag every date that he has? No, I am certainly not saying that. I am saying that it's normal for the thought to go through his head!

Us women need to stop getting our p@nties all up in a twist when we see this side of males. It's who they are.

Now guys... dont get your shorts all up in a bind when we women say "No". Unless we are desperately "in need" at the moment, we have to have some kind of emotional bond in order to give that part of ourselves. Furthermore, just because we say No, doesn't mean that inside we aren't squirmin little sirens wishin we could turn that emotional part of us off. Reason tends to rule a females mind faster than it does a mans.

Oh, I can see some of you men froth over that statement. So i'd better point out that I said "tends too". There are always always always exceptions to every rule... and occasionly you get Prince Charming who is in touch with everything that a woman dreams of.

Hmmmm... I've gone and lost my point to this whole rambling. Another trait us women have! Oh well... it'll come back to me, eventually. LOL

It's been awhile since I've been on the website & I can see that "toketee" is still dropping knowledge on all of us as usual.

I agree with her again,to some point.

There are a lot of great guys on this site.

You will be pricked by many thorns to find the perfect rose.

Just my 2 cents.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 22, 2006 10:32

Women are from Venus, Men are from Mars!

It's no secret that men are physical creatures, and we women are emotional. That does not mean that men are not capable of being emotional, and women being complete nymphs. *giggles* I'm speaking of the general make-up of the male/female species. When we can understand what makes the other tick, it helps us to understand much more about where the other is coming from.

Now correct me if I'm wrong guys...
but the way I see it (from past experience and years of off/online dating)... guys have much of the same desires as women do, it's just the order that varies. When a guy meets a gal they think... hmmmm, could this be the one? If not, then the next thought is... hmmmm, could I get lucky at least? LOL

Does this make him a dog? Well of course all men are dogs, but come on ladies, we like dogs. So does this kind of thinking make him a bad person? No, it makes him human. So what am I saying here? Am I saying that it's okay for all these guys to go out and try to shag every date that he has? No, I am certainly not saying that. I am saying that it's normal for the thought to go through his head!

Us women need to stop getting our p@nties all up in a twist when we see this side of males. It's who they are.

Now guys... dont get your shorts all up in a bind when we women say "No". Unless we are desperately "in need" at the moment, we have to have some kind of emotional bond in order to give that part of ourselves. Furthermore, just because we say No, doesn't mean that inside we aren't squirmin little sirens wishin we could turn that emotional part of us off. Reason tends to rule a females mind faster than it does a mans.

Oh, I can see some of you men froth over that statement. So i'd better point out that I said "tends too". There are always always always exceptions to every rule... and occasionly you get Prince Charming who is in touch with everything that a woman dreams of.

Hmmmm... I've gone and lost my point to this whole rambling. Another trait us women have! Oh well... it'll come back to me, eventually. LOL

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Dec 05, 2005 13:32

Good one zbig.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Nov 27, 2005 15:54

Okay, . Now , It's just a million bucks...

Available only
to logged in members