Home > Plus size Forums > DATING > photos on profiles Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
photos on profiles
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Dec 19, 2007 21:41

What is it with these guys that don't put photos on their profiles? how do you expect any interest..us women are just as visual as men!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 12, 2010 14:01

Yeah, most of the women here all have photos but many men do not.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 11, 2010 11:07

a good hatted person, for a good hatted man to have fun with from time to time.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Oct 16, 2009 20:02

I used to have a strict rule that no pic meant no chatting. Recently I received an email from a no pic profile who insisted politely we chat and said he had a webcam. He has to be one of the prettiest most chisseled young men I've ever seen. Point being, I don't trust pictures, outdated and such, but webcams would be the way to go; ask if he has one before you send him away. It'll be more recent than any picture. Good vibes.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Dec 23, 2007 17:12

I have found from past experience that sometimes the guys without the photos are the ones I am really glad I met.

I'll go to the meeting without any expectations since I haven't seen a photo and when the guy shows up with a beautiful smile and sparkling eyes, I melt! Last three dates I had I did not see the pic before I met them and they were all great.

So I won't discount anyone just because they didn't post a pic.

BTW, I've met guys who posted pics that didn't look anything like the pic. One guy's pic was from 20 yrs ago.