Home > Plus size Forums > Just Chat > I just need to rant!! Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
I just need to rant!!
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Oct 12, 2006 14:41

I do not understand why men start a conversation with you and then within minutes attempt to turn it into a cybersex session (I haven't experienced this with women. I am not implying it can't or doesn't happen to men. Don't scream sexism.) . What would lead them to believe that a woman would want to jump into discussion of her underwear or private activities with someone that hasn't even asked her name? I can't believe that I am the only one that this happens to. I love chatting with new and interesting people and would love to find someone to get more intimate with but I am not looking to help some guy get his rocks off. There are pay sites for that. ***And another thing that I find infuriating: a conversation take more that 1-2 word answers. Please be able to carry on a real conversation. Answering an open ended question with one word makes it difficult to carry on and interesting discussion. Am I the only one having these issues?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Dec 27, 2006 14:57

I really was just hoping to get Susieg22's attention and hope she can reach me at this sn on the America on line

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 26, 2006 16:10

zbig14u write:
WOW I'm that rare of a breed. Well bring it on, I can take it! We can dance around the REAL reason we're on here for as long as it takes you to feel your status as a lady is protected. LOL Just kidding. Wow I'm sorry you ladies are having that hard of a time.

Re:

That is sooo funny!! Lets be honest! I am not saying that I or other women don't talk about sex. We do... and enjoy it. But there is something to be said with tact and timing. 10 minutes into a conversation with someone is not necessarily enough time to build that type of mood. Also jumping in with intimate questions out of the blue won't win you brownie (or sex talk) points. It just freaks us out! If you are funny or original about things then you have a higher CHANCE of getting to the more "fun" talk however, there are times when a girl just isn't in the mood and if she says no TAKE THE HINT! Pushing it only makes her more determined to make a point. If you back off and just chat you have the chance that the NEXT time or in the near future when you chat things could go differently. But if you make her think you are an A$$ then the likelihood of hot and heavy chatting is zero to none. But that is just my opinion. :)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Dec 24, 2006 22:09

WOW I'm that rare of a breed. Well bring it on, I can take it! We can dance around the REAL reason we're on here for as long as it takes you to feel your status as a lady is protected. LOL Just kidding. Wow I'm sorry you ladies are having that hard of a time.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Dec 22, 2006 12:21

I actually hold a little contest with myself as to how long it takes before someone starts talking about cybering or any part of my anatomy. I win almost everytime when I guess between 30 seconds (it has happened!) and 3-4 minutes. Must be why I'm a sucker for someone who actually *can* hold his own in a real conversation.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Dec 20, 2006 08:01

star_lady write:
Oh geeze, I've had *that* happen before! Despite being in a relationship, I was recently asked to have a one night stand with a bbw admirer! (Not on this site luckily, but my experience so far has proven to me that a fair share of the men on each site have one thing on their mind. Can anyone guess what it is?)

It is very difficult to find men to talk to whom want to know more than your cup size or how many guys you've *ahem* had...

Where have all the non-pervs gone?!

Re:

Never neverland?? It is comforting to know that others have the same issues... not that I want others to be annoyed with silly questions either!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Dec 20, 2006 08:00

simmas write:
Just think how it is for us guys! The overwhelming urge to... want to... procreate with a computer...wait... what? uhh...

:-)

/nevermind
//*backs out of thread*
///cybering isn't my thang
////king of slashies!

Re:

Cute! I am sure you are always getting requests for the length of your.... hair. :) Thanks for giving the male perspective.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Dec 07, 2006 14:46

Oh geeze, I've had *that* happen before! Despite being in a relationship, I was recently asked to have a one night stand with a bbw admirer! (Not on this site luckily, but my experience so far has proven to me that a fair share of the men on each site have one thing on their mind. Can anyone guess what it is?)

It is very difficult to find men to talk to whom want to know more than your cup size or how many guys you've *ahem* had...

Where have all the non-pervs gone?!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Dec 04, 2006 12:32

Just think how it is for us guys! The overwhelming urge to... want to... procreate with a computer...wait... what? uhh...

:-)

/nevermind
//*backs out of thread*
///cybering isn't my thang
////king of slashies!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Nov 17, 2006 07:47

No you're not the only one having issues with this. We've moaned about it elsewhere on the Forum and others find it just as irritating and Boring!

Like you, I dont need to get my jollies over a keyboard, and within about 2 mins of cyber chat you know that the conversation is about to take a nose dive into smut. If you get 2 words of conversation back it shows a lack of social skills, effort and intelligence......just be thankful you hadn't wasted anytime in actually meeting them!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Nov 04, 2006 10:58

Amen to that.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Oct 17, 2006 09:33

Well I am new to this site, but have used a few UK sites, and I can say they are just the same over here, why would I want to tell a complete stranger what knickers I am wearing? I'm sure there are some genuine guys out there I just haven't met any yet.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Oct 17, 2006 01:11

I know exactly what you're saying and it does get so frustrating.
I decided that as so as a guy starts talking like he's looking for cyber I just block him permanently and won't talk to him anymore. He can find a paying site for that..yuk!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Oct 15, 2006 12:35

If there are men out there that can carry on a decent conversation, I'd sure like to know where. LOL!! You are most definitely not alone. I think I've only had one or two conversations with guys on the internet, and yes most particularly this site, that I've not been bombarded with sex talk. Anyway, I've got someone now and I sure didn't meet him here.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Oct 12, 2006 19:31

There are some nice men out there. And there are some that actually do carry on a really decent conversation. I've had to weed through a lot of them to find the good ones. I just can't find any in my neck of the woods!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Oct 12, 2006 14:48

no you are not the only one with these issues ha ha. There are many guys on here that do have great conversations. Just like life it takes awhile to sort through them.I thought the same thing, but then met some nice ones.