Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Dec 31, 2005 09:19

Hello end a wrey god yer to you

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Dec 30, 2005 06:04

I agree with Mr Bandit. The sooner you met a person the better. When metting the person Face to Face you know in 30 minutes if you want to spend any more time with them . Chating online is easy you can think before you speak,(or write) and most people hit you up (e-mail you) because of what they read. (understand people don't think the same way ) However for some one to be rude to another is down right wrong

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Dec 28, 2005 16:34

Aww Peaches, I am sorry to hear you have had a bad experience, just chalk it up to experience, and keep trying, hon. Mr Right is out there somewhere for you.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Dec 28, 2005 15:41

I happen to agree with Cathii..it does not happen just on the net (here).

Having common courtesy seems to have "left the building" There seems to be a growing number of people that will not even answer your email, to say thanks but no thanks. Personally have had people thank me for writing them back, even though I had to say no thank you. It is all how you approach it. Communication, honest and courtesy. Treat others as how you wish to be treated.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Dec 26, 2005 23:28

Sometimes we guys are just clueless to what we want. Take me for instance; when a girl starts diggin me too hard too fast I don't trust it. When a girl wants to take her time, I don't trust it. Hell I'm frustrated with myself!

Available only
to logged in members