Home > Plus size Forums > DATING > dating bye age Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
dating bye age
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Nov 27, 2005 13:11

Its the usual societal double standards for men and women. Women are considered $lutty if they have several partners, while men are considered to be gaining experience and sowing wild oats. Times are changing, hang in there.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Dec 11, 2005 07:59

SteveNads write:
Are you living your life for you or to meet others standards? If you can get a gal to go out with her, run with it. Just make sure to take the brakes off her walker.

...and be sure to hold onto her going down hills!

Steve....thanks for the laugh!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Dec 05, 2005 14:08

Are you living your life for you or to meet others standards? If you can get a gal to go out with her, run with it. Just make sure to take the brakes off her walker.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Nov 29, 2005 13:51

Freysh write:
Oh you AMericans just love Buss' theories don't you lol.

I think it is in part because women are not meant be seen to enjoy sax, so dating a younger man would have to be about sex and therefore wrong, hey but thats just my feminist critique lol

If you're a feminist then I need to start looking for me a feminist woman ... I like the way you think.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Nov 29, 2005 02:29

That is SO true no heart, I for one prefer younger guys, and I think its great if older women date them, as its fine for Older guy and women, its a personal preferance, as for what ZBig said, the older woman and the children thing is true, and some young guy MAY be giving up a chance at having kidlets.... but once again a personal choice... some women have kids in their 40's and I know my eggs are poaching ... lol But if I am meant to have them and its with a younger guy then great !! if not .. thats cool too ....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Nov 28, 2005 14:22

I think this might have it's roots in the physical and social evolution of man. In the beginning, it was all about propagation of species (survival). The ones who stood the best chance of producing offspring were considered the fittest and were sought out as mates. Unfortunatly though, this stigma (foolishness)
has endured and become a cultural stigma. In todays world it shouldn't be all about propegating the species, people can afford to be more concentrated upon quality and what/who brings them more intellectual and physical pleasure.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Nov 28, 2005 12:07

I won't jump on ya Zbig, I agree with you. Also people may wonder if there is an ulterior motive. I am sure there are many reasons.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Nov 28, 2005 07:57

My guess is that an older man and a younger woman can still have children together. Now with an older woman and a younger man, he just might be giving up his chance to have a family of his own. Now before I get jumped on, (ladies) this is my GUESS as to why SOCIETY frowns on this match. I am well aware of adoption options and the strives in the medical community.