Home > Plus size Forums > Message board > What's Your Pet? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
What's Your Pet?
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 29, 2006 18:30

I have a black lab/rottie mix, big boy...weighs 155lbs. Also have two cats, Misty Moo who looks like a cow and also happens to be diabetic! And the other cat we call Spazzy Jazzy cuz she is our little imp and into everything...

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Feb 25, 2008 15:03

I have 2 cockatiels yellow and evil(their names) and 4 parakeets i love birds but i REALLY want a dog! :-(

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jan 30, 2007 14:23

I too am a BIG animal lover...I tend to rescue any kitty that is abandoned or injured...I currently have 8 of them...they are now all indoor cats and very spoiled. I think they have more kitty furniture than I have!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 28, 2007 22:03

My Siberian Husky's name is Bandit, and two cats, Panda Bear and Tiger.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Nov 20, 2006 03:24

I have a mini dachsund who is more brautworst than hot dog. Two cats, Poukie the beast and Zip,point sh*t. Zip we acquired when the well pump broke and the well guy would only come fix it if we took a kitten as well.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Nov 19, 2006 06:40

I have a cat called Daisy and she's definitely the boss in my house!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Nov 15, 2006 08:38

I have cats, ferrets, bearded dragons and a snake :)

What can i say, i love animals. They are always there. The more I get to know humans, the more i like animals!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 30, 2006 22:39

I'm a total animal lover too. Since I moved into an apartment I'm down to just one very quiet and well behaved ( but totally spoiled Papillion.
Its amazing that anything so quiet can have so much personality. He loves to steal my socks and have me chase after him to try and get them back. We play socks every morning.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 30, 2006 17:38

I have a chesapeake bay retrieve/hound cross. He's brown brindled and has waaaaaay too much personality. He loves his family and hates to share his yard, his air, his sidewalk.. with any other dog and he's scared of the cat.

My cat is a beautiful pale calico with fur like a bunny. She'll roll on her back, entice you over for a belly rub, and probably scratch you.. just because she's like that!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Oct 29, 2006 07:37

Black lab, black lab mix, and a black rabbit (house/indoor rabbit)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Oct 26, 2006 14:31

Two mad cats...Brandy and Pep!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Oct 25, 2006 14:52

I had a beautiful Labrador called Milo. He was only 3 years old and sadly died yesterday.
He was my best friend and will never be forgotten....

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Oct 24, 2006 15:24

Well last time I answered this I had just lost a cat named skweeker, and I had my dalmation patches,and another cat peppurr. Now I have inherited my sons kitten, and she is a calico bobtail, her name is snicker dooodle cause she is the colors of a snickers bar. But I just call her doods. pronouncedd dudes.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 27, 2006 18:44

Just 2 Brown Doxy Dogs...that are spoiled to the core...lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 27, 2006 18:39

Just dust bunnies under my couch

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 27, 2006 11:08

First I just have to say I think it's awesome that this message thread just keeps going & going! I'm a serious animal-lover & always love to hear people talk about their animal friends. We like to call them pets, but they really do become much more than that.
Right now I share my home with 2 cats, both girls. Boots, who is my chubby girl at 11 lbs. She helped me realize that some beings are just meant to be rounder than others...lol. She's always had the same diet & exercise as my other cats, but while they've always been skinny, Boots has always been abit round :o) She's the sweetest cat but probably the dumbest you'll ever meet too! I know that sounds mean, but it's not. All you have to do is see that blank look in her eyes to agree with me! LOL
My other cat is named Shadow. She is younger & a serious bada$$! I just love black cats, so when I lost my first one, Johnny, I just had to get another. She's smart, talks ALL the time, & is a major showoff!
I miss having a dog soooo much. I had one all my life as a child, but I work crazy hrs. & live alone, so that just isn't fair for a dog. They aren't as independant as cats. Hopefully I'll have one again some day. Until then I'll settle for my brother's old Beagle/Terrier mix Philly, & my aunt & uncle's black lab Byron :o)

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 26, 2006 20:49

One rottweiler named Fifi, a red nosed pitbull named Carmen, and three cats(Ami, Vaca and Vader)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 26, 2006 10:39

well I've added to my family of 4 spoiled rotten cats with 4 Betta fish (fighter fish) and no I didn't get 1 for each cat it just worked out that way LOL

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 25, 2006 11:46

we have 2 dogs both doxen. One is 6 months old and is name is Bentley. The other one is named huckleberry he is a year old and he is a long haired doxen he is the good one.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Feb 24, 2006 06:35

I have a 2 year old black/white tuxedo cat named Sebastian. He has quite a personality. weighs 13 pounds and can sleep anywhere he chooses but he always seems to sleep with me. I think a lot of people let and like their pets to sleep with them. I call him Baba, and he looks so tough but can whine to me like he is a baby.