Home > Plus size Forums > Just Chat > Wave a magic wand and what do you get? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Wave a magic wand and what do you get?
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 30, 2006 13:36

freysh write:

I'd be happily married and raising my 3/4 children and possibly fostering at risk teens or other kids aswell.

Just out of curiousity, what would you do with the other 1/4 of your children?

Sorry, couldn't resist

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jul 11, 2006 18:01

i would have a great house out in the country. have a great husband and a son and a daughter and be working as a drug and alcohol counselor.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jun 04, 2006 07:47

I would like to live out in the middle of nowhere. Have a few acres so I could have a garden and a few animals.

Just drive a few miles to get to town. Kind of like a Mayberry place. lol

Oh, and a nice man to go along with all of that would be great.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jun 02, 2006 13:25

A house in the Rockies and about 4 fenced in acres for my Golden Retrievers. My own greenhouse and either a flower shop or continue my education to become a registered nurse. Who knows? The sky is the limit.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, May 31, 2006 10:57

A nice home with the man of my dreams, near the ocean with enough yard for my dog Pooh Bear (a barn for him would be nice to... he likes to run around in them and jump in the hay). Don't know about kidds...Hummm, a career that I like, enough money to be comfortable, oh and my own art studio so I can get back into doing ceramics and learn how to paint better.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 30, 2006 21:59

Freya, it is great to see you back! I hope things have brightened in your life and you are happy!

Hugs,
Laura

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 30, 2006 21:58

I'd be living somewhere tropical near the ocean but surrounded by lots of pine trees.

I'd visit the beach often, and maybe even take my sweetie piggies.

I'd always have a piggie in my life, since I'm allergic to most other pets and pigs have hair not fur.

I would read a lot, go to church, visit my friends and have my friends over for dinner and small gatherings.

I'd smile a lot, love and be loved, hug people a lot.

I would do a lot of things surrounded by water-swim, collect shells, scuba dive, take a little boat out to little islands.

I would get my pilot's license and fly as much as I could.

I'd get my amateur radio license, too and talk to folks on the radio again.

I would hope that one day I would meet my last love and spend our days together, enjoying life, loving each other and the piggies, travel and meet new friends.

I would be very happy!