Home > Plus size Forums > DATING > Stupid screen names Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Stupid screen names
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Aug 18, 2005 08:34

HornySam from this site

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Oct 16, 2005 14:49

eww bonerdonor messaged me too! He stated he was looking for a submissive bi female... so I responded as politely as possible and said the following:

1. I am not bi-sexual
2. You are old enough to be my Father.. ewwwww.
3. Who said I had a Santa Claus fetish?

LOL

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Oct 16, 2005 11:30

Wow...... Darkwolf.........spiders as big as cars....... hmmm for me it would definitely be time to move again....lol. Hate spiders!!!! Have a great day and keep your eyes open.... I know I would......

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 10, 2005 22:34

he is actually a really nice man.... although his name does make you think of something else... he was a gentleman in every respect when we chatted... lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 30, 2005 23:17

Trixie36 write:
Well Kragen, I do believe in dream analysis but I also believe that you could be dreaming of scorpians because you recently moved to the desert and are dealing with all kinds of new and scary creatures. lol (both the 2 legged variety and numerous legged variety)

Wouldn't you know it?! I've already had to kill a spider out here that was the size of a Volkswagen!!!

And to top it off... I did come across one person who came off as God's gift to men on the phone, but just wanted to argue, and argue, and argue. Sheesh!!! I'll have to tell you about that one sometime.

But getting back on the topic at hand... I see a lot of names on the net starting with "Miss." I have NO idea what that's all about.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 30, 2005 19:17

whome2 write:

kewannap write:
I met a guy online once (not this site) who's screenname was "longenough"... when in actuality, it should have been "barelyvisible"!!!

That is funny. :)

Thank you!!!!!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 30, 2005 18:32

kewannap write:
I met a guy online once (not this site) who's screenname was "longenough"... when in actuality, it should have been "barelyvisible"!!!

That is funny. :)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 30, 2005 05:53

Well Kragen, I do believe in dream analysis but I also believe that you could be dreaming of scorpians because you recently moved to the desert and are dealing with all kinds of new and scary creatures. lol (both the 2 legged variety and numerous legged variety)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Sep 25, 2005 02:45

X0Skam0X write:

--To see a scorpion in your dream, represents a situation in your waking life which may have been painful or hurtful. It is also indicative of destructive feelings, "stinging" remarks, bitter words and/or negative thoughts being expressed by or aimed against you. Your dream forewarns of a self-destructive and self-defeating path. The scorpion is also a symbol of death and rebirth. You need to get rid of the old and make room for something new. Alternatively, the scorpion may also represent a person who is born under the astrological sign for Scorpio.

To see scorpions floating in water, suggests that you need to let go of some pain and learn to accept the situation. You may be going through the three-step process of denial, acceptance, and finally moving on---

Being an Aquarius... relationships with Scorpios usually don't pan out very well.

There was someone here who I just felt strange chemistry with who was a Scorpio (and she felt drawn to me herself,) but it wasn't one of those things that would work out at the time. And I really don't see anything happening with her down the road. Especially since I keep feeling like something about her would kill me if I ended up with her (maybe it's the Scorpio thing, I don't know.)

Now... since I've been here in the desert, I've dealt with obstacle after obstacle after obstacle. What I never mentioned was that in the dream, the scorpion dropped off the ceiling, and I was in the process of swinging to hit it (I was laying in bed in the dream.)

The dream ended right then... so the resolution was up to me.

I almost yanked my profile from off this site and felt that I needed to check out the forums before I did.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Sep 24, 2005 20:28

How about "Hugh G Rekshawn" LoL!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 23, 2005 20:50

kragen_darkwolf write:

X0Skam0X write:
Well I saw a screen name (not on here) It was a girl..Something like SatansSexSlave666. Ok #1 Satan doesnt have any sexual organs, he was an angel...next the devils # isnt 666, its 999 in dreams you see #s upside down.
*Not impressed*

Personally, I won't do anything with Satanists, but I will say that for me... I do dream in color, and I do dream with numbers proper side up.

With that said... I'm still trying to figure out the dream about the scorpion walking on the ceiling I had a few months ago...

Ive always dreamed in colors and have been good with them.

I just looked this up real quick for ya
--To see a scorpion in your dream, represents a situation in your waking life which may have been painful or hurtful. It is also indicative of destructive feelings, "stinging" remarks, bitter words and/or negative thoughts being expressed by or aimed against you. Your dream forewarns of a self-destructive and self-defeating path. The scorpion is also a symbol of death and rebirth. You need to get rid of the old and make room for something new. Alternatively, the scorpion may also represent a person who is born under the astrological sign for Scorpio.

To see scorpions floating in water, suggests that you need to let go of some pain and learn to accept the situation. You may be going through the three-step process of denial, acceptance, and finally moving on---

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Sep 18, 2005 23:34

Treasure05 write:

kragen_darkwolf write:
Personally, I won't do anything with Satanists,
With that said... I'm still trying to figure out the dream about the scorpion walking on the ceiling I had a few months ago...

It means you have a destiny with BlueScorp. Woo woo Twilight Zone theme music.

I'm not her type, and I don't long distance stuff. So that's out the window.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Sep 18, 2005 15:19

Yikes, if I had a dream about scorpions walking on my ceiling, I would have to move!! LOL

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Sep 18, 2005 00:41

X0Skam0X write:
Well I saw a screen name (not on here) It was a girl..Something like SatansSexSlave666. Ok #1 Satan doesnt have any sexual organs, he was an angel...next the devils # isnt 666, its 999 in dreams you see #s upside down.
*Not impressed*

Personally, I won't do anything with Satanists, but I will say that for me... I do dream in color, and I do dream with numbers proper side up.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 14, 2005 12:23

Here is a lovely little one:

luv2lickslit oh my

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 05, 2005 15:41

*Not impressed*

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 02, 2005 15:12

here's one I just ran across:

tonguezilla

HEHEHE hahahaha LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Aug 27, 2005 06:16

SpongeBobOpenPants is pretty bizarre!

But "PlezLetMeEatIt" or some such thing - eww. Have some class, man. A little subtlety goes a long way!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Aug 26, 2005 04:35

Mr Mystic I have other IDs for other sites that have 69 on them , but thats cause its the year I was born :P however I get a lot of comment about it, personally I think the poisition is over rated so it never comes to mind when I think about it usually ... lol

one of the funniest I have seen is I_am_not_indian .... I can only imagine I am going to cop racial remarks for mentioning that one, but I thought it was funny how he felt he had to advertise it,

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 21, 2005 10:19

hhmmm well here's a name for ya.....i got a wink from......drum roll plz.....pickmypeter????