Home > Plus size Forums > Lonely Hearts Post Ur Thoughts Here... > Shes embarrased to be with me Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Shes embarrased to be with me
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jan 10, 2006 08:08

That is really sad. Sounds like she is more embarassed for you to be seen in public with her. I did that to someone once. Dropped his had so his friends wouldn't laugh at him. A decade later it still bothered him. The issue is with her not you. She is insecure with herself.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jan 10, 2006 07:40

justanicegrrl write:
Ok first of all I'm sorry if i offend anyone. I am a lesbian, a fairly small lesbian I'm 5'3 125lbs & my gf well ex left me because she says shes to big to be with me and she feels embarrassed to be seen out in public with me. this is the second time this happens to me, i dont get it. I dont know what to do

My lil lady friend is about the same size as you 120 ish and maybe 5'4. I think it's cute, and she has no problem with me being over 260 lbs and 6'0. It's rather comical at times if I'm wearing my work boots i dwarf her but she doesnt care and I certainly don't care that she's tiny.

Good luck finding someone who appreciates you for who you are and how you look. You can't really change hieght. Unless she was embarassed by your size weight wize.... meh fsck her. Your better off. Good luck.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share