Home > Plus size Forums > Lonely Hearts Post Ur Thoughts Here... > Depressed or Lonely? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Depressed or Lonely?
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jun 02, 2006 11:52

ITA thank you great post!!

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 10, 2006 05:06

Yes if u are really depressed ( not just having a cr*p time etc) it can give off vibes, BUT depression doesnt go away that quickly! Depression is a nasty illness that can make the nicest, sweetest, sensible, happy person turn in2 some1 so quiet, withdrawn and paranoid. Do u think depressed people want to be depressed? of course not, thats why it is called an illness. Its not ok to say pull yrself together etc, cos if it was easy to do that how many ppl wud wanna la in a depressed state.

Has the latest satistics made anyone think.. 1 in 2 adults will have depression some point in there lives!

well there u go, what we really need maybe is a few more tolerant persons in this world, to give derpressed people encouragement etc!

Then again tho, im 100% sure that unless some1 has had depression (and dont forget once uve had it u more are prone to it in the future,) they have no idea how dibilitating, and horendous it is!

And yes it does exist, its a nasty illness i wudnt wish on anyone!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jul 06, 2006 15:48

It's really great, simple advice. MY problem with acting on it is that I was born without a poker face... If I'm feeling depressed, any attempts to mask it are SO obvious that I always come off as depressed when I am, which is WAY too often.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jun 15, 2006 08:10

you are so right ssbbwgal. I never really thought about it like that.I need
to start practising that Thank you.
juscherri

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jun 12, 2006 04:09

That is excellent advice, I totally agree with you. I'm very guilty of giving of the exacty same negative energy that you're referring to! I have tried recently to change though - Not that it's got me anywhere! Oh well. :)

Geoff.