a new ballgame..dating in your fifties? DATING

• View author's info Author posted on Oct 19, 2005 11:55

I was wondering if anyone on this site would share with me what kind of issues you have faced dating after a divorce or death in your late forties and up? I am also interested if you feel this site is successful in helping your quest for a new relationship..I havent dated since my divorce and I dont want to go through the "barbie and ken" in a box syndrome ..which seems to be pretty prevalent problem..do most men/women seek people to date that are young enough to be their children? Whatever input you can provide would be greatly appreciated..thanks ..DressedtoKill
    I was wondering if anyone on this site would share with me what kind of issues you have faced dating after a divorce or death in your late forties and up? I am also interested if you feel this site is successful in helping your quest for a new relationship..I havent dated since my divorce and I dont want to go through the "barbie and ken" in a box syndrome ..which seems to be pretty prevalent problem..do most men/women seek people to date that are young enough to be their children? Whatever input you can provide would be greatly appreciated..thanks ..DressedtoKill
Follow - Email me when people comment