Home > Plus size Forums > Friendship > HIDDEN PROFILES Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
HIDDEN PROFILES
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Mar 12, 2005 07:56

How do you email someone that has a "hidden profile". I was trying to check out a females profile and it says it's hidden, but to email for them to show it????

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Aug 19, 2005 15:34

UGH!!! The mail order bride wanna-be's!!! I've been getting a few too many of them on another site I'm on, and it does get old. No, I am not interested in stick figures from Russia.

And now that I think about it, I have a female friend back in Indiana who's been getting emails from mail-order husbands coming out of Africa.... what is this world coming to?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jul 30, 2005 07:19

Regarding sending someone email or winks if their profile is hidden and they post on the forum. Just look under their pic and see an email or wink option and click on that. This way you don't have to go to their profiles to send emails or winks to that person. I'm guessing that is how one would email someone and ask them to answer if their profile is hidden.

But the person you want to contact must post in the forum, or you can't get those options, unfortunately.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jul 28, 2005 06:59

Thought about what diva said. My profile can now be viewed, but I still have no picture! Not too sure about putting one on my profile. Like I said, I am not looking for a relationship. Maybe it's best for me to stay hidden in that sense.

Jan65

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jul 27, 2005 14:04

Hi Everyone:

I'm new to this site. I'm not a paying member. I decided to hide my profile because I'm not seeking a relationship at this time. I thoroughly enjoy reading the message boards because I find that many posters are so supportive of one another, especially when others are hurting. It's so good to know that people can truly identify with your experience. I really like what I've been reading and I plan to stick around for awhile.

Best wishes everyone!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jul 23, 2005 08:43

Thanks for the input. Now, that I've been on here a bit longer, I've come to get the gist of the hidden profile.

Still don't like it though....blah! LOL

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jul 16, 2005 15:37

I agree with some of the comments on the issue raised. Many people may or may not wish to be contacted.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 09, 2005 11:53

I miss Steve. Where is he?
Come back you Gorgeous Hunk!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, May 05, 2005 23:27

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, May 04, 2005 05:20

Sorry, I need at least one months notice you Sexy Beast!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, May 01, 2005 12:02

AWWWWWWWW, you've got one week to stop that!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, May 01, 2005 10:56

And a Sexy one at that!.....hehehe

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 30, 2005 13:36

I thank you ladies for your answers. I hadn't thought of those things, I'm just a guy.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Apr 29, 2005 15:21

This is why I have hidden my profile.....I have met someone and only go on the message boards to chat to friends.....not because i'm being snooty or anything, but because I don't want to give men the impression i'm available. So well said Snow.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 22, 2005 00:43

Thank you Snow,I totally agree with you because I for one have my profile hidden. I am seeing someone but I like coming on the message boards and seeing what you all have to say and I reply at times. I also made my profile hidden because I was getting sick of being messaged from men in their 40's and 50's, a bit too old for me seeing as though I'm only 23. But before you guys knock someone (steve) for hiding their profile,think about all the reason's why they would do it.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Mar 17, 2005 00:12

I hid my profile because i could not block a certain individual on the site

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 14, 2005 12:39

Hi there. When I run across a hidden profile, I assume it's one of a couple of things. First, that person may have found someone and want to see where things go. Second, he/she may be on vacation, or unable to reply to e-mails or winks promptly if at all. Either way, the person's profile is hidden by their choice and clearly they don't wish to be contacted at this point in time. Even though this site is about friends, many people are here only for the dating aspect of it. Gotta respect that. Just my little thoughtlets on the issue.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Mar 13, 2005 12:28

I've been wondering the same thing as the Diva has. My question is, why join a site, post some comments on the boards, upload a great photo, then hide yourself.

As for the Diva, all you have to do is ask and I'll show you EVERYTHING you are interested in or curious about.