Home > Plus size Forums > Romance > What is your idea of foreplay Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
What is your idea of foreplay
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 09, 2011 17:26

SOME MEN AND WOMEN THINK THAT FOREPLAY IS THE ACT BEFORE SEX, I DONT AGREE, TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!!!

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jun 07, 2013 06:25

Woa Sergio, that is a great saying.... without doubt.  However, I have had only the one foreplay exception who on an ongoing basis, would spend no longer than 3/4 hour, but, it was so intense and titilating/electrifying the whole way through that the feeling lasts days even a week. Every touch, etc. was so strong and powerful. I am not even sure that it is foreplay the whole time through?  Yes, its definitely an exception, boiling all the way.  Otherwise, I believe your definition holds true....  good way of putting it. I keep asking him to teach the techniques because its is so mindblowing, but, so far I can't get him to do it.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jun 07, 2013 03:48

To me foreplay can start off as an innocent wink.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 25, 2013 08:18

Basically ladies .....A wise man knows , the longer you simmer , the better you boil..

Slow curious kisses,
Sergio

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Dec 24, 2012 13:09

Lol hell....... foreplay is basically dating someone up until the point you FINALLY become intimate! All the late phone calls, going out on dates and mentally obsessing about if the person is good in bed or not, kissing each other affter those dates where you dont know if "this is the moment or not", etc. Basically teasing yourself until you have a sense if that person might be someone that you could invest your time in.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, May 16, 2012 06:49

i agree with foreplay being non sexual but i think forplay is all about pleasing a woman

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jan 14, 2012 11:12

You are exactly right!!! Its like a form of intimacy, its something some people will never understand unless they are taking the time to learn their mate.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jan 02, 2012 19:29

For me its growing to know and love my man..he eyes,his masculine smell with a hit of subtile aftershave..his hands seemed specially made just to stroke my cheek,his breath fanning my neck as he whispers my name..feeling the heat of his body as we sit close to each other...so many little things through the day. Its not just about sex...its just us being part of each others body and soul, our very being in the eternal dance of LOVE.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 26, 2011 07:45

Two days! Yesssss!... the pleasure can be stretched out for days!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 23, 2011 20:43

i agree with this post but do you realize foreplay can last 2days!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, May 21, 2011 11:33

I have never heard a good definition of "foreplay." For me it wouild be the smile, the seductive glance... that particular touch... and possibly a kiss on the neck... after that... I would consider some fondling of private parts... keep kissing... unbuttoning buttons or undoind zippers... that is getting into sex.. and loving your partner with your mouth... or your private parts... that is all a part of sex as far as I am concerned... and yes.... for me... oral sex is as much sex as penetration... and maybe better !!!!