Home > Plus size Forums > Friendship > Life is like...... Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Life is like......
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Oct 06, 2005 12:09

We've all heard it. "Life is like a box of chocolates." Well can you come up with a diferrent saying. My 14 year old daughter went to a leadership conference yesterday and one of the things they had to do is come up with a new ending to "Life is like...." She came up with "Life is like dirt. It's messy sometimes, but from it beautiful things grow." Anyone else got one?

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Mar 31, 2007 19:04

Hi life to me is just want you can make out of it but there is always ups and downs but at the end of the day we sure are glad we have it.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Mar 31, 2007 14:58

Life is like.......the weather!

Sometimes it's bright and sunny, while other days it's dark and stormy! But even on those dark rainy days, where you feel the worse, just work on through it because a beautiful rainbow just might show up to re-energize your spirits!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Mar 11, 2007 08:32

dawniekay write:
We've all heard it. "Life is like a box of chocolates." Well can you come up with a diferrent saying. My 14 year old daughter went to a leadership conference yesterday and one of the things they had to do is come up with a new ending to "Life is like...." She came up with "Life is like dirt. It's messy sometimes, but from it beautiful things grow." Anyone else got one?

Re: Life is like age

Life is like age in respect to life experience,which comes with age.

I like the "life is like dirt.." excellent observation for a 14 year old. Give that young lady a A++++.

Life is what you make of it, with the constraints of our existence. There are always circumstances attached to our lives. Work with them, make them work for you. I'm learning to do that and now my "dirt" will grow beautiful things.

Thank,

Nisi

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Dec 01, 2006 10:33

While in the middle of...
"L IF E" note the ifs
If's as choices...don't be left wondering about what"IF's" just enjoy and appreciate them like...dirt or f-arts or nature or a dog or a prize fighting midgets or playdoh or like making love....lol

Life is the limitless limits you chose to set for your own fulfillment.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Oct 17, 2006 12:39

Life is like a nature, always changing and full of new wonders and demands brought on us and beauty of enjoying each daylikeit was the last for us.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Oct 15, 2005 09:51

Life is like a f(a)rt in the breeze... here one moment, gone the next

Give me a break...editing a word like f(a)rt??? geeshhhhhhh

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Oct 07, 2005 18:49

I think that Dee has said it best. Indeed, life is what you make of it.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Oct 07, 2005 18:44

Life is like a dog, somtimes it bites you in the Azz.

Life is like a box of quality street, it's meant for sharing

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Oct 07, 2005 16:51

Life is like a prize-fighting midget - Nasty, Brutish and Short.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Oct 07, 2005 14:01

Life is what you make of it, kinda like Play-Doh :)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Oct 07, 2005 09:36

Theophrastus write:
Life is very much like making love to a beautiful woman - You spend half the time fumbling around in the dark unsure of what you're doing and when you finally work out where everything is, it's all over leaving you hoping that this wasn't your only chance.

Tuen the lights on Theo... you're missing the best part of life!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Oct 07, 2005 03:11

Life is very much like making love to a beautiful woman - You spend half the time fumbling around in the dark unsure of what you're doing and when you finally work out where everything is, it's all over leaving you hoping that this wasn't your only chance.