Home > Plus size Forums > DATING > Did I say something wrong ? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Did I say something wrong ?
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 07, 2005 08:14

I like busty women..what's wrong with that?

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 22, 2005 15:13

I wear a little pin on my chest that reads:

"Button, button, on my tit.
Who's the a'sshole reading it?"

he he he treasure, That quote is going up there with some of my all time favorites, right next to Enstien

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Sep 10, 2005 10:40

I think that we all assume that men like big busts. So it isn't really necessary to post it. Or perhaps you could add a little more? Frankly for a large woman mine are average. I am glad for it. Do you know how many problems a large bust can give a woman. To be honest if I had them I would flaunt them.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 09, 2005 14:09

I am going to echo the sentiments of most of the ladies here. Nothing wrong with knowing what you like.

Heck, as a larger busted woman, I often showcase that (if you have an asset, use it, I figure). But I also have gorgeous eyes, a killer smile, a quirky sense of humor, a kind heart, and a sharp mind, and I expect all of those to be acknowledged as well.

I have met men who made feel my only worth to them was my bra size, and that isn;t the best feeling in the world.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 08, 2005 18:28

I don't guess there's anything wrong with that preference IF you are not on these boards assuming that all large women are big busted. As I've said sooooo many times before: BBW does NOT mean big busted women.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 08, 2005 18:06

Nothing wrong with knowing what you like. Bust size has nothing to do with intelligence, integrity, talent, creativity, political awareness......need I go on? Unfortunately, women can't go around looking for their favorite peni$ size, cause men keep their pants on. In other words, dude, its rather shallow, but whatever floats your boat.