Plus size Forums > Friendship > tried the chatroom thing,noone wants a bigger lady Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
tried the chatroom thing,noone wants a bigger lady
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jul 01, 2005 20:35

To: Diva, kewa, fif:

I am officially blushing now.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jun 25, 2005 09:49

Scoot ! ! I luv the new pics!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jun 23, 2005 20:36

curlytop664 write:
Hi, Im a petite but heavy woman, My ex always put me down for my weight, I have a big heart and alot to give. I went into some chatrooms, the first thing they ask is how you look, any one experienced this?

curlytop 664

Curly,

In order to minimize the Jerk-exposure, you should post a picture, so right at front you wont feel afraid that after you are talking to someone (chances are he is a jerk) and after you feel comfortable with him, he gets a pic and then he unveils himself as a Jerk, and there you are feeling bad.

Let everyone know how beautiful you feel and right off the bat set your own perimeter baby.

Just like a said to someone before, I know I am not Mel Gibson, but this is me, I dont think of me as a attractive male, but I feel I am sexy in my own way. Try it !

If someone will pursue you, it will be because he is comfortable with all features of you, inside and out.

my 2cents

Scoot

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jun 22, 2005 20:33

It's true, most chat rooms are filled with "pigs". But the same is true for a lot of dating sites...keep your picture locked and you get all kinds of hits, but once they see the picture, they drop it like a hot potato...I know not all men are so shallow, but geez, it is a little disheartening.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 23, 2005 17:44

I agree with Rockchick. Yahoo BBW rooms are great place to meet people. I also go into PA Rooms on Yahoo. (looks like we are neighbors..) You always can find jerks but don't lose hope sometimes u meet genuine guys too...Good luck:)