Home > Plus size Forums > Lonely Hearts Post Ur Thoughts Here... > uncontrollable feelings! Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
uncontrollable feelings!
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Oct 16, 2005 16:17

ok this is gonna make me sound like a manic depressive or some thing but today i was watchin a soap called emmerdale and it was a young guys funeral i have always been soppy and started to leak from my eyes, i then had the un controlable urge to cry and couldn't stop! i wasn't sure why i was crying but then the horrble feeling of no one is here to give me a hug, i am totally alone dawned upon me, and i cryed even harder i felt better afterwards but i just wondered if anyone else ever did this or at least felt like it???

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jul 04, 2008 04:59

be happy... there was a time in my life where I was so depressed, I was unable to cry... or smile. I just existed. At that point, I wanted to be able to cry and finally release all these emotions I felt inside. So be happy... so long as you don't do it 7 days a week.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jun 25, 2008 22:28

We who can cry are very fortunate. It is a wonderful release of pent up emotions. I have cried at the strangest situations such seeing a loving family just enjoying their time on the beach together.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jun 22, 2008 17:41

This post reminded me of something that happened this morning. I was listening to a program on NPR and the caller was a man who lived in Oregon. I don't remember the question that he was responding to, but he was making his call and holding his little baby. Even though the man was answering the questions, he also was consoling his son who was whining. The son wasn't whining a lot but the little sounds a baby makes before he gives the full out cry.

As the man consoled his child, I envisioned him holding the child close to his chest and rocking him a little as he said, "There, there, Oscar".

I could feel the tears well up in my eyes even though I was smiling. The moment was so loving and sentimental to me. I just love moments like that!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 20, 2008 08:24

its global this emotional rollercoaster. sometimes it slows down and things level out for five minutes n then some stupid song sparks a feeling n u cry buckets.
the bottom line for me is the harsh fact that as individuals we are all alone. the only person u can ever rely on is urself. ive been in relationships n still been on my own emotional rollercoaster. maybe if the raved about soul mate existed id have some1 to cling onto while hurtling down the other side of that happy climb up? who knows.
dont feel stupid about getting emotional.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 05, 2008 23:26

I think it must have been a powerful program with good production to provoke that kind of strong reaction. In my opinion it does not reflect bad on you, but actually reflects well on the producers of the program!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Feb 11, 2006 03:29

WE all get emotional now and then. certain songs and even movies bring a tear to my eye. its hard not to really, life is an emotional roller coaster... cant get up without being down.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Feb 04, 2006 20:40

semogirl write:
I cry at cute kids in peanut butter comercials. Don't laugh. At least it's not feminine hygiene commercials!!

HAHAHA! Omg.. haha! That was good.. ahh hahaha that was too good...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jan 21, 2006 08:22

I think this release afterwards is why guys into spanking get spanked. but I dont know Ive never been spanked by a woman-- but I do think the release would do me good. hehe

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jan 18, 2006 08:07

First time posting on here, hello to everyone.
For me what makes me cry is not movies or shows, but watching the news sometimes. What really gets me going is seeing people in situations where their basic rights are violated or nonexistent. It is so frustrating to me to see what people are capable of doing to each other.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jan 16, 2006 15:16

*Passed Knocker81 the tissues*

Tis nice to see a fella posting on this thread....
I cried at the weekend...again!!
Hate to admit it was at Casualty on the telly!!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 15, 2006 08:43

There, there, there..... let it out guys x

Who can resist a man who can show his emotions? Not me!

There's nothing weak or 'gay' about it. It just shows that you have a heart.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 15, 2006 08:03

OK, time to embarass myself! I notice no other guys have posted yet so I'm the first to admit to having my face leak at a sad film. I can handle life, but movies that tug on the heart strings? I'm just soppy! (No I'm not gay before anyone asks!) LOL

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 15, 2006 06:53

Bulgarith.... I personally prefer a man who can cry and show his emotions. I want a man who is not afraid to show when something or someone has touched his heart so deeply that it brought tears to his eyes.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jan 13, 2006 20:30

OK, I noticed no "Guy's" have responded to this....lol.
But if you look up the studies that have been done, Crying is actually a very healthy and natural thing to do and for no reason.
I for one am not ashamed to admitt there have been a few times in my life times when I found my self crying for no reason known to me.
And c'mon guy's, Who did'nt cry when they shot 'Old Yeller"?.....lol (sniff)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jan 13, 2006 20:19

well i qualify as a nurse in about 10 weeks so i get where u are coming from! cant wait tho the crying issue worries me a little as i believe patients need some one who understands and some one they can cry with as well as explain what happens!

i feel a lot beller now any way the crying has mostly stopped and life goes on! even without nana moon!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Dec 31, 2005 02:56

Soxy...I failed that bit of training too! Crying when you lose a patient is part of what makes me a good nurse, and I am sure my patients and their families agree.
As to the soaps...OMG..Tissues all over the place here, specially Eastenders!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Dec 30, 2005 17:19

LOL, i must produce more fluid from my eyes then we get rain here in the UK in a year! lol. I cry over everything, and im no longer ashamed of it, simply cos my late father was the same, he was a big chap but my goodness did a week go by without him sobbing over something on TV, and finally at 35 i no longer see it as a bad thing, its something wonderful i inherited!
This Xmas has made me use a few boxes of kleenex, the soaps OMG how traumatic! lol, tho i have to admit as soon as i see someone else cry that sets me off in a big way even if i dont know why there crying lol.

Imagine what is was like being a nurse! they try to teach you in yr training how not to let anything upset you or make u cry, that was the one part i failed on lol.

Least tears show we are human, and very soft hearted lol

Huggles Vonnie xx

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Dec 26, 2005 02:14

cuddlyukgirl write:
ok this is gonna make me sound like a manic depressive or some thing but today i was watchin a soap called emmerdale and it was a young guys funeral i have always been soppy and started to leak from my eyes, i then had the un controlable urge to cry and couldn't stop! i wasn't sure why i was crying but then the horrble feeling of no one is here to give me a hug, i am totally alone dawned upon me, and i cryed even harder i felt better afterwards but i just wondered if anyone else ever did this or at least felt like it???

i watched the xmas eastenders last night and could not stop crying at the end of it and to make it worse i thought of my b/f and like he was 50 miles away and cried as you did even more so you not the only one that does that sort of thing

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Dec 21, 2005 12:58

Not hardly...

I even cried when I won Final Fantasy 10 and the hero died!!

I have cried, sometimes, for one thing, when I was really sad about something else... even now, if I see a show with a death or loss, I cry for my son who died (or for my loss of him)... and it has been 16 years.