Home > Plus size Forums > DATING > Does age really make a difference Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Does age really make a difference
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Apr 16, 2010 04:28

To be honest, I've met some younger women that are more mature and have more goals in life than older women. So does age really make a difference?

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jun 01, 2010 04:09

Nope, maturity and experience lie solely within the individual. Of my 7 girlfriends, 6 were younger, which is odd considering I very openly want and love older women. In fact, my best relationship of the 7 was with a girl 3 years younger!

You'll meet people in their 40s, 50s, etc, who still act 16 because they never had to learn, never had to mature. You'll meet people that are 13 that are already saving up for college and discuss philosophy.

In the end, it all comes down to the individual.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, May 21, 2010 22:52

I think that when your younger age does,nt make a difference but as you get older it does. I have dated people who where older than me in the past but now I just  want someone my own age.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Apr 30, 2010 10:45

Why are you asking the question?  You are only 22, those of us who have been around almost three times as long as you ask that question of men of all ages.  Maturity has little to do with age, but more to do with upbringing and inflences from those around you, so if someone never had goals, why would they as they get older?  Younger people in general are just starting out and pursuing their goals and are well on there way by their thirties, or they just don't have any...