Home > Plus size Forums > Lonely Hearts Post Ur Thoughts Here... > Do Real Men Cuddle??? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Do Real Men Cuddle???
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Nov 09, 2007 13:55

Here's the thing, I don't want diamonds, I don't want millions in the bank, I'm one of the happy people that you come across until it comes to the opposite gender!

I just want to know, are there any genuine men, who would love a cuddle?

Regardless of where you are in this world, if you love cuddles, then let me hear why you think, genuine men won't cuddle....

Cuddles are good....honest!

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 24, 2011 13:53

Cuddling in a very intergral and necessary part of any relationship... I love to wrap myself around my lady... feel her warmth, her softness touching me. I love smelling her hair as we cuddle... nibbling gently on her ear lobe or neck... Oh, it can be such a beautiful experience for both of us. I am married to a very cold woman. I miss cuddling so very much... arms and legs entertwined... simply beautiful... and when being intimate... cuddling is a must between periods of more intense intimacy...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Apr 21, 2011 18:37

The only area of life in which I would consider myself "high maintenance" is the cuddling department. I absolutely adore a man who cuddles/snuggles.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Mar 27, 2011 14:05

I find that a non-sexual cuddle is a GREAT way to lift my spirits. I experience an elated feeling the entire next day after a cuddle lasting 20+ minutes. Anyone else?

BTW, I call a "cuddle" a non-sexual holding with no petting. If it's not a cuddle then it's something else. :)

I don't remember who said it previous in this thread, but there is a big difference between intimacy and sex.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Mar 13, 2011 20:18

I like it kissing, cuddling ..all of it

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Mar 12, 2011 20:02

Men that love to cuddle and know the difference between sex and intimacy, and can do both, are VERY sexy!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Feb 08, 2011 11:46

I do...can only speak for me

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Feb 05, 2011 14:38

My man loves to cuddle, we can't get enough of petting each other. Oh yea he's definitly a real man.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Feb 01, 2011 00:38

A real man does,nt mind cuddling. He does,nt care if the other males do or not. He has a spine & does if he damn well wants to.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Dec 02, 2010 04:11

Well I want a rock who cuddles hehehe

Cant I have my cake and eat it :-)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Aug 02, 2010 18:01

Well... i'm only 25 and I personally enjoy cuddling.  wether it be after a fun party or a calm evening there is nothing like a woman sliding into my arms at the end of the night/morning. 

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jul 27, 2010 23:42

I think I am real i have all the requisite parts I love women and let them initiate whatever happens but yeah i have cuddled with women in the past and would love to do so again and kissing, I love kissing on lips and other places

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jun 09, 2010 14:28

One of the reasons I joined this site was because I need me some cuddling :( I miss it and love it dearly, this is coming from a man!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jan 17, 2008 13:23

OH BOY!!!
What I wouldnt give for a cuddle right this minute...to take me into the early hours. I have had a really tough and sad day, a friend of mine died this morning and the my daughters were involved in a car accident. They are bot ok albeit fir whiplash but all I really need is for someone warm and caring to out their arms around me and tell me that its all going to be OK

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Dec 30, 2007 22:06

When I go out with a lady, not only do I enjoy cuddling,but I also like to display my affection both public and private settings to let her know my true feelings

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Dec 28, 2007 06:16

I want speak for other men only for myself. I love to cuddle and show affection. There's nothing watching a movie all cuddled up with someone you care about. If a woman loves to cuddle thats a huge plus in my book.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Dec 16, 2007 01:00

I don't know about "real men" But my guess is compasionate men do. There is nothing like caressing someone you deeply care about. The waking up at 1 am and just barely touching them to reafirm they are part of your life. The warmth that your heart has when they walk into the room. The sound of their voice, the way they gently touch you as they walk by. I hope I don't seem vulgar but the caressing and holding them late at night, gently kissing them on the back of the neck just before turning over for sleep. When you can make love to a person without any intercourse that is true love,cuddleing and caring of that person. I long for that after being a widower for what seems like a eternal and long time. Cherish the time with people folks.
is there not anyone that cares for true passion and love of the heart anymore? Or is the world a place where self centeredness has taken over. Have you ever looked into a persons eyes and wind up seeing their souls and how beauiful they are? Why does it seem one can find it once in a lifetime and it gets taken away from them so fast. Didn't mean to rant but my guess is those who do cuddle and cherish the women in their lives are thown aside and forgotten about much like myself.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Nov 13, 2007 05:37

Agreed they do.

And you didnt upset me at all, the "Off Day" is medically induced... IE: Tabs aint workin so good :|

Glasgow Huh!! Not so far away, only 3 hours and 40 mins by BUS.

Handy thing that, its on the way to EITHER my Brother in Ayr or my sister in Carnwath/Lanark.

As for the Open Wide.... Well thats a given, but please remember, THEY HUG TIGHTLY.

Hugz from Me XXX

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Nov 12, 2007 13:35

I think my confidence puts a lot of men off. You know at the end of the day, all I want is a cuddle!!

Is that too much to ask from a man? I don't think so.

I'm not perfect in any shape or form, but cuddles make everything, so much better don't you think?

xx

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Nov 12, 2007 13:32

Oh no!

I didn't mean to upset you Abz, I was trying to find, men who liked/wanted to cuddle real women.

The last thing I wanted to do was to annoy anyone, so, I would gratefully accept your hug, but Aberdeen to Glasgow is a long way.....open those arms wider please :-)