Home > Plus size Forums > Romance > Looking for supersized women between 300 and 600 pounds Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Looking for supersized women between 300 and 600 pounds
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Sep 18, 2004 13:06

Hello,to all the supersized women.I adore you big girls!!
As a matter of fact,I find you
super hot!!!So,I search women
between 300 and 600 pounds.If any one is interested in me,write me as quick as lightning.Remember,the heavier you are,the better..

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 08, 2008 17:16

Mr.GW
since Iam new to this site, I read your post and thought Geez did you read my profile? :>
There are those men who want arm candy and dont care that a woman cant carry on a conversation.
I prefer to find a man that even in 20 or so years I enjoy being with him and can have a conversation with.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 03, 2008 19:20

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jul 15, 2006 14:33

nc_chocolatebbw4u write:
Hi I'm 28 year old from eastern NC. Its hard to find guys in my area that like ssbbws. I'm 5'9 320 pounds and I'm trying to find Mr.Right! This site is wonderful btw...its hard to find a large group of people that embraces bbws and ssbbws!

hi mama u look fine

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jul 15, 2006 11:18

valentine write:
I agree, I'd love to see more SSBBW admirers - they seem to be in short supply. Is it a case of of simply not interested in SSBBW or afraid to admit the preference?

i think large women r hot & sexy
i would a large woman in my bed

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jul 15, 2006 11:14

SweetLadyB write:
i came from a world where slim ans svelte were so important i lost weight and regained much (not all) and desperately trying to lose it again. (At 300 now... sigh) i find it fascinating and healing that people sincerely find the larger bodies erotic and desirable and seek to know the person also... Just wantedto say for this old gal... i am still learning i guess... Blessings & Hugs, SweetLadyB

love ur picz

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 10, 2006 16:38

I think it is wonderful that this man knows who and what he wants. I cannot imagine another woman of size would make a judgment on size. Karma...what goes around comes around. Why not look at it this as a preference. This really isn't any difference in choosing a preference for tennis shoes or sandals, or steak to chicken. We all like what we like. If that is what he is after...more power to him! I hope he finds a SS gal of his dreams. Isn't that what we are all after? A person to spend our time with? You have to see a person for a person. Good Luck to all of you ladies and men out there.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Feb 22, 2006 03:13

Yes but a flower garden is also full of slugs and the flowers need to be covered in shit in order for them to grow.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Feb 21, 2006 17:25

This is a Larger sized person site, correct? Why bicker over the sizes of others? Very childish! My 9 yr old daughter made a comment, showing just how well rounded she is "the world is like a flower garden. It takes all different shapes and sizes to make it beautiful" Out of the mouths of babes.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Feb 18, 2006 11:17

Texas, a SSBBW is a super sized big beautiful woman.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Feb 18, 2006 06:34

The ss stands for super size... as in super size bbw.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Feb 17, 2006 16:55

Hey everyone, I am new here... and have a question.... I know what "bbw" is... but what is "ssbw"... I see that in posts here but dont know what it means.... can someone tell me?

Thanks!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Feb 17, 2006 16:47

I've had this very argument with the guy I previously dated. He thinks 600 pounds is attractive. I don't get the attraction. Makes no sense to me. I'm not sure I'd go so far as to say it's sick, just odd. I've still found the guys that don't buy into all this BBW/SSBBW crap the best catches.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Feb 17, 2006 06:47

Good job Sweetlady!!! someone needed to respond to that ignorant posting. I weigh about 375 right now and although I can't imagine weighing any more than this, I am super happy to find guys that like this size. I grew up being criticized for my weight, it is very weird to be praised for once! Besides, cathii, if fat disgusts you so much, why are you on this site????

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Feb 16, 2006 08:00

I personally can't imagine 600 lbs being physicially attractive, I have seen some physically attractive small women who are very hateful and ugly once you get to know them. Beauty is truly in the eyes of the beholder.

I'm thankful that there are some men who are willing to look past the exterior and see a woman for who she is, not her size.

That being said... I had a man send me a wink yesterday... after reading his profile, I was a little frustrated to say the least. He LOVES BBWs... but in his writing he would like a woman size 10-15. To me... that is NOT a BBW. That's just average size in the US. Anyway... just goes to show that some people think anything over a size 3 is fat. lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Feb 15, 2006 19:48

cathii wrote:
What do they find attractive about someone who weighs 600lbs????
That is just sick !!!!
cathii: i agree it is not healthy and limiting to weight 600 lbs. However, i found your utter rudeness and shallow attitude toward others to be very sad. i find those with attitudes and ignorance as you have displayed to be the ones who truly are sad... i imagine you think you are superior to others who weigh far more than you as well... that my dear is error. i was so surprised to see you are 41. i would have thought you were more mature than you represent yourself to be. ~A 300 lb very sexy, happy and blessed SweetLadyB

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Feb 14, 2006 19:33

It's so nice to see that some men know a good thing when they see it...
By the way Happy Valentine ALL
I have been on here for a short time but I think it's nice to know there a site where it's all about bbw and men

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Feb 13, 2006 20:47

i came from a world where slim ans svelte were so important i lost weight and regained much (not all) and desperately trying to lose it again. (At 300 now... sigh) i find it fascinating and healing that people sincerely find the larger bodies erotic and desirable and seek to know the person also... Just wantedto say for this old gal... i am still learning i guess... Blessings & Hugs, SweetLadyB

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Feb 12, 2006 17:55

HELLO SSBBW FROM ENGLAND HERE. WOULD LOVE TO MEET SOMEONE WHO LIKES ME FOR BEING ME XXXXXXXX

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jul 30, 2005 16:56

valentine write:
I agree, I'd love to see more SSBBW admirers - they seem to be in short supply. Is it a case of of simply not interested in SSBBW or afraid to admit the preference?

HI IM RICHIE I LIKE YOUR PICS IM A SSBHM IM FROM WESTERN NEW YORK IM LOOKING FEMALE FRIEND