Home > Plus size Forums > Just Chat > WHAT JOB WOULD MAKE YOU SAY....NO NO NO NO Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
WHAT JOB WOULD MAKE YOU SAY....NO NO NO NO
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 29, 2006 16:18

Imagine this.....You have been chatting away on line, with someone nice, you are just starting to think...I like you, then you ask what they do for a living?....Is there any job that would make you rethink how you feel? Any job that would make you think...OMG!
Mine is fairly obvious to anyone that knows me or reads my posts.... Chiropodists/Podiatrists!!
Anyone that deals with feet!!!!
So.......Spill the beans...What job would make you go...." EEWWWW"

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Mar 17, 2007 17:51

So nice to see old posts still going. My pet hate at the moment is..............Rehab nurses!!!!!!!!!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Mar 16, 2007 10:28

I would not date a gynecologist... for obvious reason of over exposure...

I imagine waiting for him to come home in a sexy teddy.. and he comes in, gives me one look and goes : Honey!!! I love you but if I see one more...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 13, 2007 00:54

Someone who empties portable toilets at events etc... YUK and SMELLY Cheers MEgs

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Feb 06, 2007 05:18

I know this is an old post.....it's been quite a long while since I've been on the site. So first, I'd like to say howdy to all you gorgeous ladies...;)

Now, as to the post.....after spending 17 years w/someone who just didn't like to work.....I could think of a couple of things that might not be too lovely, for instance "fertilizer plant" employee...pewee.....but honey - - I can wash that stank right out of those uniforms!! As long as they have a job and not looking for someone to take care of them......it's all good with me!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Dec 18, 2006 09:54

A no no for me would be a male striper :-(
Too many ladies would be all over him and I don't share...

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Dec 09, 2006 12:09

I have a new no no!! Surgeons! I dont care how much they earn, I dont care how good looking they are.
Come to think of it, Doctors in general are a no no these days!
Chiropodists still come a close second though.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Nov 10, 2006 10:58

As long as they work.. and it is legal, I dont have a problem with it.. Lord knows I get enough of it with working with animals all day..

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Oct 17, 2006 08:08

Hey, as long as you've got a job, right? I'd never date a fluffer tho.. haha. Seriously.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jul 11, 2006 18:45

I think that i would not want to date a truck driver that goes over the road for days at a time. Call me selfish but I want my man with me at night.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jun 03, 2006 13:30

My husband is a carny, toketee, and actually its not that bad, if they have the right job. My husband brings in good money. They have to be a good fit for it though, or they wont make any money at all.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, May 19, 2006 04:47

Chronic unemployment is a big NO for me. Yes, the economy is tough and layoffs happen. Most of us (myself included) have been out of work here or there for a short period of time. However, there is a point!

I was chatting with a guy in a MAJOR city who admits freely he has not worked in 7 years. He says he's tried everywhere including fast food and grocery stores, which kind of makes you wonder.

If he hasn't even been able to get a "want fries with that?" job, he either flat out isn't trying or has some super scary thing in his past that prevents him from being employed.

He expressed dismay because he (supposedly) really wanted to find work in his chosen field, but after that many years wouldn't you try elsewhere? This guy had a kid, so part of me thinks he wasn't working just to dodge child support!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, May 06, 2006 01:35

any job that requires the man to work 12hrs 7days week...I will NEVER go there again. BB Jeanie

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, May 05, 2006 08:13

a profession to make me go ewwww?
someone who deals with dead people (sorry, its early and i cant think of the word) and among my generation, there are a TON of bums with no ambition, no job, and not even going to school!! what the heck is up with that?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, May 03, 2006 02:53

heh was just chatting about male dancers with a friend - i think id be ok with it since they can get fired if they, er, 'get to excited' about their jobs. Imagine all that pent up energy coming home to you every night? woohoo!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 02, 2006 15:59

I'm not sure on this one, however it is a very good question. I'm kinda with bubs on this one. Feet are NOT my thing either. LOL!! I'd have to say anything illegal would be a definite NO!! I'm not sure I could deal with someone that danced for women either. I'm not sure. Money's pretty good though. LOL!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 01, 2006 20:18

Professional Bum...

Professional Couch Potato...

Seasonal Carny...

Professional Student...

..... Just a few off the top of my head. I think the rest I could learn to deal with, especially after living with my ex who was in Forensics and came home bloody on many occasions.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 01, 2006 17:07

Proctologist for sure

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 30, 2006 23:38

LokiRook write:
so, Biird, what happens if hes a gynocologist? ;)

....then he'd be earning a packet and should at least know his way around, lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 30, 2006 16:06

Gynecologist.