Home > Plus size Forums > DATING > TURN OFFS? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
TURN OFFS?
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Dec 19, 2005 17:53

OK...I have just had a lovely chat with a member on the LF messenger..which I rarely use...U know who you are!!
This member was approached with a request...that she wash his feet nightly!!
I ask ya!!
Feet, of all things are a real phobia for me...I deal with them, as a nurse..but if its one thing thats a turn off for me, is anything to do with feet!!!
Whats your turn off????????????

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jan 07, 2010 20:38

Here's my two cents,

money-hungry, Im retired not rich.

clingy,

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Dec 12, 2009 17:01

Quoting bubs:

OK...I have just had a lovely chat with a member on the LF messenger..which I rarely use...U know who you are!!
I ask ya!!
Feet, of all things are a real phobia for me...I deal with them, as a nurse..but if its one thing thats a turn off for me, is anything to do with feet!!!

WOW.......4 years.n its still going...............PMSL.

My turn offs are still the same though....FEET!! URRGGH!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Oct 16, 2009 19:31

OMG, I have to agree with almost everything on everyone's list with the exception of 1; I love hairy men. Please don't missunderstand me, not hairy apes, but just borderline is delicious. In reading all your posts, I'm glad to see I'm normal.

BTW, it's nice to see such a large group of beautiful and sexy women who love themselves and represent the rest of us so nicely.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Dec 24, 2008 15:55

Poor personal hygiene is a huge turn-off. B.O., bad breath, teeth that have never been brushed, hair that's never washed or combed, a wild snaggly 'stache or beard with food in it--ugh!

Someone who's embarrassed to be in public with a SSBBW is a turn-off. I'm nothing to be ashamed of & refuse to be treated like someone's dirty little secret.

Another turn-off is someone who has his cel phone surgically attached.

And a bad kisser who thinks he's a great one is major turn-off. I've met too many guys who think a 'good' first kiss is coming at you with a wet gaping wide-open mouth & their tongue flailing about. -_-

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Dec 18, 2008 06:57

apathy, poor hygiene, poor grooming, drama, chaos, smoking, rudeness, stinginess, addictions... dang... my list is getting a little long... i must be getting pickier in my old age

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Nov 13, 2008 05:35

A man who bites ,what a complete TURN OFF,I absolutely hate a man who bites too hard some men just don't know when they have crossed the line from pleasure to pain,like what,Are you a vampire???Cannibal perhaps?Would you like to add a little salt and pepper?It makes you just want to get up and leave...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 12, 2008 15:19

hey whats wrong with those of us born under the sign of Scorpio?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jul 04, 2008 02:43

Plain and simple.... people who can't act right in public. I have more than enough crazy moments, but I can keep myself in check, like at RESTAURANTS!

crazy moment...

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jun 27, 2008 20:14

Turn offs, being cheap. Talking ghetto unemployment combined with laziness. Inconsideration, disrespectful and last but not least yelling and not being clean enough. Bad breath could added as well.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jun 20, 2008 16:29

Hello Everyone!

I just thought of another one, spitting. It just takes away from one's appearance.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jun 17, 2008 04:00

Hairy men are a big turn off for me. Some hair is understandable, but I don't like the feel of hair other than on top of the head. Smoking and excessive drinking is also a big turn off. OH....and guys that sag their pants.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jun 05, 2008 21:33

For me its a few things that are turnoffs like cigarette smoking, cussing too much, married, born under the sign of Scorpio, excessive drinking and skinny (under 225lbs), unhappy with herself.

The rest I can roll with.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jun 05, 2008 10:04

A couple of my turn-offs are one's appearance (neat/clean cut please), or the way one opens up a conversation. If you want to be crude, do it on your own time please.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 14, 2007 17:21

bubs write:
I ask ya!!

Re:

My mayor turn off is a guy talks to you sweet ad gets you messenger then bas for the cam to be turned on.yet they don't have one and they only talk to you when there horny.
Or men who live in other countries sayin they want a lover when yet they just want someone so they can scam the woman... I wish to boot them guys.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 08, 2007 15:57

Besides the typical turn-offs such as poor hygiene, bad manners and already married, my ultimate number one turn off is DIRTY FINGERNAILS!!

I tend to look at a man's hands first to see what kind of shape his hands are in. If they are greyish or brown around the nails, then I suspect that it is from scratching alot. Unless he has some kind of skin disease, scratching usually means lack of soap and water use.

Dirty fingernails is my deal breaker!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Apr 05, 2007 10:25

Great topic as always Bubs. My biggest turn off is when there is a lack of class or home training. That includes all the hygenic concerns but also entails how a person presents themselves publicly. If you lack the ability to make others comfortable in your presence you don't have to worry about me sticking around.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Mar 31, 2007 13:18

I hate people who forget to shower/bathe, and even worse, people who do not use anti-persperant! It's just as bad when people use narly perfume, who seem as if they've bathed on the stuff!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 27, 2007 15:48

Lies...big turn off for me.

Poor hygiene

Shallow people who can't see past the surface.

Someone who gets drunk and acts like an a**...every weekend.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jan 25, 2007 15:15

my turn offs are bad breath lol dirty finger nails body odor and liars

Available only
to logged in members