Home > Plus size Forums > love > About Being Up Front And What U Want Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
About Being Up Front And What U Want
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Feb 27, 2006 07:29

Now if you are a man just ask 4 s*x if thats what you really want instead of beating around the bush it goes for ladys to.I WANT TO SAY THANKS FOR REACHING OUT AND GOD BLESS.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Mar 26, 2006 19:09

I just wish that people would really do as they say they r going to do on this site & stop playing around!! But I guess that goes w/the world! (now i will get down off my soap box.lol) Thankx for letting me vent?
Hope I did not offened any1?
katherine

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Mar 26, 2006 03:36

RodeoCowCop.... I appreciate your honesty. We are in no way saying that ALL men without pics are hiding something, but from experience, most are.... you are definitely an exception sweetie. Listen... if you want to email me your pic to kewanna7atbellsouthdotnet, then I would be happy to crop it down to a proper size and return it to you so you can post it. Just a suggestion. I read your profile... WOW... You seem like a great guy and I hope you find your special someone real soon! Good luck!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Mar 24, 2006 23:15

I for one, as corny as it sounds, want the fairy tale. I will admit I was born with the male anatomy..so that naturally causes me to be an idiot at times and make mistakes. But I have learned from my mistakes and have grown as a person. I own my own home, I am a cop, I get along with my family and I think the best and most honorable thing I can do is be a husband and father. My ex didn't want to be a wife anymore...someday I hope someone will want to stay. It's hard a times because often, because we are males on the internet, women think we are saying what we want to get some a**. Or they think that if we don't have a pic up we are hiding something. I can give a pic via email (this site for some reason keeps rejecting my pics) and I will be more than happy to submit to any background check or anything, including a lie detector test. I am serious about finding true love and friendship with a BBW. I can only hope this site affords me that chance.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Mar 23, 2006 00:08

I think you absolutely right. I think most people let down their guards too soon and forget to watch for the red flags. If you just ask questions and pay attention, you can usually catch them pretty quickly. Internet dating can be successful, but it takes time and lots of common sense.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 22, 2006 09:47

Thank you kewannap !

I couldnt agree more with what you said. I personaly detest those who are capable of decieving others for their own personal gain. Thank goodness I dont have to live with their conscious.

If I had to stretch the imagination and guess as to why married people join these dating sites and pose to be single... I would have to say to meet 'good, honest folk'. Now there's an oxymoron if I ever saw one. Even flakes like the good ones. Face ladies and Gents... as open hearted, trustworthy individuals, we are targets. It's up to us to use our filters to weed out the bad ones. Online dating can be a horrific experience, or it can be a blast if we go into it with our eyes wide open and not covered with rose colored glasses.

Take care and happy dating!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 21, 2006 14:14

I personally agree that if you are just looking for sex, then just say so... I have no problem with that.... But I do have a problem with married men/women coming on a dating site and trying to trick women/men into sleeping with them. I think that is wrong and I don't apologize for saying so because it is my right to state my opinion. However, if someone wants to be stupid enough to take the married cheater up on their offer, more power to them. But then again, these are the men/women who are not being honest and upfront in the first place. Say what you mean and mean what you say! that's what my parents taught me.

BTW... love the new pic toketee... very pretty!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 21, 2006 02:45

good to see you back Lovely !! where u been ....?? having fun I hope

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 20, 2006 10:03

How funny the human race can be!

We say we want honesty...
We say we dont like games...
We say why can't people just speak their minds?...

Yet, when we get what we asked for, and the answer isn't what we think it should be... we are quick to shoot them down and treat them like they are some pathetic pieces of trash not worthy of sharing the same cyberspace as the rest of us 'normal' people.

(Note: Use of the word "we" intended for those who need to inject themselves where applicable)

Come on fellow humanoids...
Stop trashing on your neighbor and worrying about their dirty laundry and take care of your own. It gets rather old to read hypocritcal post after post.

BTW... HEYYYYY RockChic!!! Long time now seeeeeee! *hugs* Keep up the great posts, I see you've done well in my absence... you always tickled my funny bone.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 01, 2006 10:30

i agree ....even though SOME females state that they would prefer honesty in a guy ...the reality is that they do not want to hear it ....confused...yep that's the way of SOME females ....pls. note in my response that i have used SOME so if u do not fall in the category do not take offense

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Feb 28, 2006 23:47

Thats a good point Brothers... HOWEVER, if you check out some posts that DO stipulate what they want , they usually get slandered and shot down in flames in more ways than one... So I think that beating around the bush for most is probably safer then coming straight out with it !!