Home > Plus size Forums > Lonely Hearts Post Ur Thoughts Here... > big is best Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
big is best
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Nov 16, 2005 13:43

I like big women but they are very hard to find. Where are you big girls??

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, May 05, 2010 12:54

You are so right geminiboss he needs to find a better way to aproch her or women in genral you get mor flys with honey then viniger ...lol

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 09, 2009 13:03

"You need to be polite and learn to communicate in a different manner if you wish for any of these lovely ladies to want to spend some time with you. Just a little piece of advice for you . take it for what it is worth"

OMG can I get an AMEN!!! And names like "Fattylover" "Cushion4dapushin" "Flubberlvr" etc.. don't help either.. lmao. What exactly is a boyMAN?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Oct 26, 2007 17:24

Maybe you need to move cause the larger women are all over here its just hard to find one that wants a big man. They are all over tho

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Feb 24, 2007 18:58

I don't think we're very hard to find. It seems like us large women are all over the place, various sizes, shapes, colors and ages. I'm 5'7", I weigh 280, I'm a size 24/26. I don't think I can be missed. But apparently I can be. We're out there fellas just keep looking for us. OPEN YOUR EYES, and look for the soft, round, Rubenesque, voluptuous, ample-bodied woman.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Feb 21, 2007 04:08

At the sizes we are, we can't be that hard to find, lol, not like we can hide behind a stick!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Feb 19, 2007 08:42

I agree. Large women are very hard to find.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jan 13, 2006 17:43

Rain I am sure you know places where there are fun and friendly BWWs. You probably don't even need to look very hard!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jan 12, 2006 00:22

I miss the company of fun and beautiful BBWs. In San Diego the presence of a full figured gal seems go over as a sightseeing attraction, to those who have conformed to be the california cookie cutter. I am struggling to find an appreciative man in San Diego. (Just like the point above. Another woman lookin for a man.)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jan 10, 2006 08:26

We really seem to have a problem here. The men are asking where are the women and the women asking where are the men. OK where are the men. but i see larger women all the time don't know why the men don't.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jan 03, 2006 23:41

They are everywhere ... i find alot of them are married ... mores the pitty. We aren't the only ones who like ladies of a sturdier nature. Open your eyes... they are all around. :)

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 01, 2006 11:39

I must say - this is yet another time when I applaud Gemini. And those dimples... yikes... too bad you live so far from me Sir. .... gee - don't you feel safe?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Nov 17, 2005 09:21

First of all maybe you should find a better way of getting your point across..."Big Girls" this isnt going to get you want. That is just a very bad way of getting a womans attention. Women of all shapes and sizes R very beautiful in their own way. You need to be polite and learn to communicate in a different manner if you wish for any of these lovely ladies to want to spend some time with you. Just a little piece of advice for you . take it for what it is worth