Home > Plus size Forums > Romance > why is it hard to find a guy Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
why is it hard to find a guy
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jun 28, 2007 18:14

I'M 18 AND HAVE NEVER GONE ON A DATE OR EVEN HAVE A GUY LIKE ME. AND THAT SUCKS. I LOVE MY FRIENDS BUT IT ALWAYS SUCKS BEING THE THIRD WHEEL AND NEVER HAVING SOMEONE TO CALL MY OWN! I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND WHY ITS THIS HARD! :(

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Oct 12, 2014 07:08

I think you sound wonderful wiilldlover, but too bad you are in TX

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Oct 12, 2014 07:06

I agree catalystnx. It was never easy to find the right person for you and it will always continue to be difficult. 33 yr old chubby woman here from long island, ny.  

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Aug 10, 2013 11:40

It's hard for me to find a girl on this site, I'm 6'0" 188lbs and I love thick women and no one has messaged me or anything. I'm about to give up on it soon.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jun 09, 2013 12:13

finding a guy is very hard for most women becuase they dont give one a chance.  just take the riks and get urs.most ladies who have their own might have passed thru a lot. so give any guy around u a chance and see what happens or how it ends. meanwhle am here and free,might as well give me chance.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Dec 05, 2012 02:09

Old school and chialvry is there. Women are very impatient to wait for the guy to open her door and the doors to the restuarant or mall.Im new to this site and havent had any of the women message me. Im 6' 2" tall, 285lbs and have blue eyes. Age is a number if you want an honest man. Look forward in hearing from you all. Perfect for me isnt perfect for any one. just perfect for you.

Thomas

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Nov 07, 2012 17:58

your waaaay to pretty to be single lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Oct 17, 2012 07:29

I don't think the perfect person exist only perfect for you.  I have found it hard to find tall men sinc eI am 5'10.  There seems to be an abundance of men under 5'10 so where do all the tall men hide and does everyone think Chilvary is dead?  I am a bit old school in some ways.  Wondering if there is ever going to be anyone perfect for me?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jul 29, 2012 15:45

I understand what you mean exactly I’m 23 and still have not found a guy last October was so awkward for me because my brother and sister brought their girlfriend and boyfriend home for dinner and I was the fifth wheel well actually sixth if you count my parents

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, May 16, 2012 14:12

well ill tell ya this guys these days from what i c r in it for sex no relationship no responsibility of any kinda. plus.no respect for a womans feeling so i understand why women dont trust guy

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Aug 24, 2007 12:17

It's all about finding the right person for you. It's never easy, and even if it was, that doesn't mean the person you've found is the right one.