Home > Plus size Forums > DATING > what do you look for in a partner?? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
what do you look for in a partner??
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Oct 29, 2005 12:23

this a question for the women only
this a question for the women only

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Oct 30, 2005 10:34

Very large hands and very soft lips!!! lol

No, really!!!

Someone totally into me, someone who's eyes light up when I walk in the room. A friend who can be trusted, someone to make me laugh (very important, my mind needs to be turned on before my bits...)

Surely that's not a lot to ask...
Very large hands and very soft lips!!! lol

No, really!!!

Someone totally into me, someone who's eyes light up when I walk in the room. A friend who can be trusted, someone to make me laugh (very important, my mind needs to be turned on before my bits...)

Surely that's not a lot to ask...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Oct 30, 2005 08:26

Cindismiles write:
Wow........ I want one like Goddess has........hmmmmm does he have a brother???????

Ok back to the question....... I like nice guys...... just a real person kinda guy....... one who likes kids, bulldogs and me of course but just a regular guy...... a nice smile, and beautiful eyes go a long way too but as long as he gets that sparkle in his eye when he sees me........ I am happy....lol......
Best of luck to u all.......smiles, me

He has two brothers.. both married for years(not to each other) *grin*
Don't think there is anyone else like my sweetie..which is what drew me to him to begin with..he's different..and I like that!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Oct 30, 2005 06:39

Wow........ I want one like Goddess has........hmmmmm does he have a brother???????

Ok back to the question....... I like nice guys...... just a real person kinda guy....... one who likes kids, bulldogs and me of course but just a regular guy...... a nice smile, and beautiful eyes go a long way too but as long as he gets that sparkle in his eye when he sees me........ I am happy....lol......

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Oct 29, 2005 19:45

First...why can't Men answer this question! Now onto business...

My IMMEDIATE list of qualifications:

1. Heartbeat
2. Male
3. A *ahem* one that works, perferably without viagara too.

My Not so immediate, yet quite important list:

1. Good personality
2. Great sense of humour
3. Someone that is kind, caring, giving, loving.
4. Nice smile
5. Kissable lips (hey I plan to be engaging with them often..)

There are others...but they aren't AS important:)
First...why can't Men answer this question! Now onto business...

My IMMEDIATE list of qualifications:

1. Heartbeat
2. Male

My Not so immediate, yet quite important list:

1. Good personality
2. Great sense of humour
3. Someone that is kind, caring, giving, loving.
4. Nice smile
5. Kissable lips (hey I plan to be engaging with them often..)

There are others...but they aren't AS important:)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Oct 29, 2005 14:32

First and foremost..he has to be positive minded, great sense of humor and not take himself or others to seriously!
Winning smile, awesome laugh(the deep from the belly kind)and be accepting of the fact that just because our opinions differ, doesn't make either wrong..just different.
Oh..and his touch has to send shivers up and down my spine and when his eyes meet mine across the room, I know I am the most beautiful woman he has ever laid eyes on...NOW>>is that too much to ask for?? Obviously not..cause I met him and came here to live with him 6 months ago!! WOWSA
First and foremost..he has to be positive minded, great sense of humor and not take himself or others to seriously!
Winning smile, awesome laugh(the deep from the belly kind)and be accepting of the fact that just because our opinions differ, doesn't make either wrong..just different.
Oh..and his touch has to send shivers up and down my spine and when his eyes meet mine across the room, I know I am the most beautiful woman he has ever laid eyes on...NOW>>is that too much to ask for?? Obviously not..cause I met him and came here to live with him 6 months ago!! WOWSA