Home > Plus size Forums > Entertainment and Hobbies > All time favorite movie Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
All time favorite movie
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 07, 2005 17:54

All time fav? wow! Without a doubt "The passion of the christ"...but there as so many more. Fav. comedy...nutty professor 1 and 2. There is just so many to name.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Aug 04, 2005 07:05

All time fave movie is Bridge Jones Diary (the 1st one)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 03, 2005 16:49

I loved Titanic, just loved looking at the ship and its lavishness is so wonderous! Kate Winslett posing for her painting was a big plus!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jul 31, 2005 04:50

I'd have to say my personal favourite movie would have to be the original 3 Star Wars. Now those i've seen about 100 times each. Now that's sad! The Lord of the Rings films are right up there behind Star Wars as well. I'd say The Usual Suspects, GoodFellas and JFK round out the top 5!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jul 30, 2005 18:12

Hi guys....
I love Nemo too, and A Shark Tale. I enjoy most of my kids films. My favourite has to be Shrek 2, I must have seen it 20 times but always see or hear something I didn't notice before.

My favourite grown-up movie has to be Truly Madly Deeply with Alan Rickman *swoon*. I watched it this afternoon, with a box of tissues on one side and a box of Maltesers on the other and I cried like a baby, as I always do.
Powerful stuff

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jul 29, 2005 02:13

tooshydave write:
There are so many, but I'd have to say Shawshank Redemption is my favorite. For a comedy it has to be Tommy Boy.

I've never seen the Shawshank Redemption... guess I'll have to rent it. I liked Tommy Boy too! So funny! I like Black Sheep also.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jul 29, 2005 02:11

jackmcmadd write:
Hey Kitten.
Thats not sad, sitting through the entire Lord of the Rings trilogy (extended versions) in one go, now thats sad, Ive done it 3 times, I really should start wearing corduroy trousers and tweed jackets with leather patches on the elbows, maybe smoke a pipe and change my name to Clifford or Eugene...

Hey! Don't feel bad! I've watched The Lord of the Rings Trilogy at least five times... I've seen the second one about 7 or 8 times. My cousin and I were really into those movies. My cousin even named her cat Smigel. lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jul 29, 2005 02:07

FoxyLayD write:
FINDING NEMO,UUUH THERE ARE SOOOO MANY THO BUT YES FINDING NEMO

I LOVED that movie! I really love the part when Dory is trying to read the sign that says escape. She says, "Es-copee... hmmm, that's spelled just like escape." I've never laughed so hard! That movie was just too cute! I've heard rumors they're making Finding Nemo 2. Can't wait for that!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jul 28, 2005 12:22

There are so many, but I'd have to say Shawshank Redemption is my favorite. For a comedy it has to be Tommy Boy.

p.s. Jack, you are too funny! You really crack me up. Thanks for the laughs.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jul 28, 2005 06:07

Hey Kitten.
Thats not sad, sitting through the entire Lord of the Rings trilogy (extended versions) in one go, now thats sad, Ive done it 3 times, I really should start wearing corduroy trousers and tweed jackets with leather patches on the elbows, maybe smoke a pipe and change my name to Clifford or Eugene. Besides the Lord of the Rings, my favourite film is a 1960's B&W British crime caper called the league of gentlemen. Sheer class, Quality story and acting throughout. I highly reccomend it.. Now where did I put my pipe?