Home > Plus size Forums > Romance > Just wanted to say 'hi' from a newbie! Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Just wanted to say 'hi' from a newbie!
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Nov 13, 2004 01:01

Hello everyone, I've just joined last night, and wow i'm amazed at the amount of bbw lovers out there, i thought i was going to be on the scrap heap of life, i'm delighted to have found this site, has anyone found the love of their lives on here yet then!?! I'd love to know. Aurora x

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Nov 16, 2004 14:27

Hi Aurorastar - I just got back from a trip to New England (Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard, Nantucket, Bar Harbor, and New Hampshire countryside) about a month ago. It is gloriously beautiful. Save your euros and make the trip, you'll love it!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Nov 16, 2004 02:39

well, aurora, I happen to think Canada is not only beautiful, but that it has many different types of beauty, depending on where you are. I still haven't seen all of it there is to see, and I live here lol. If you do ever take a trip out this way, I'd be happy to tell you about my favorite places in my little corner of it :)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Nov 15, 2004 12:15

you lucky lot! I guess there are more guys to choose from in the states, not in blighty! I think there's more of a negative attitude to bbw over here, unless of course your name is Dawn French lol! I'd love to see New England or Canada, and I've promised myself one day I'll go, is it as beautiful as everyone says it is? aurora x

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Nov 15, 2004 10:41

Cutellitledevil's, very tempting offer... mmm...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Nov 14, 2004 06:51

*grins* Well, I live an hours drive from the majestic canadian Rockies, the economy is great and so is the job market :)

All kidding aside, if you ever take a trip to my neck of the woods, I'd be honoured to meet for coffee or a drink.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Nov 14, 2004 05:49

thanks Scoot,your not bad yourself. How do you feel about taller single moms?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Nov 14, 2004 05:12

Still looking too, but enjoying life none-the-less.

I'd head for NH, up there alot, good sking, lakes and shore.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Nov 13, 2004 21:17

Hello Cutelittledevilsmom,

You are kicking too!.. you should be finding someone soon too... I guess is time for me to move out of Jersey... very undecided.. New Hampshire or Canada ... mmm...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Nov 13, 2004 17:32

not me but I am not giving up!!!!Good luck to ya Dee!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Nov 13, 2004 06:22

Not yet, but I have met a few people, been on a couple dates, and made a friend or two out of it, so in my opinion, it's been a success so far :)