Home > Plus size Forums > fun on the side > looking for a man that will spoil me Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
looking for a man that will spoil me
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 27, 2006 15:43

hi i'm looking for a male in the north carolina area ,who is looking for a friend on the side, you must be finacially stable and mentally stable , check out my profile and drop me a line ,im looking for a man that can offer me some of the good things in life that a normal hard working nine to five man can't.talk to oyu soon...

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Apr 20, 2010 07:16

I must say.... wanting material things in exchange for sex is extremely repugnant to me! That or trading any sort of favors for sex would kill any interest I might have in a woman. For me... sex is a beautiful, giving thing... you must want to give your partner pleasure without any expectation of any favors in return... and by doing so... you WILL GET many wonderful favors in return... having pleasure in sex requires very, very little except a healthy mental attitude towards the activity.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Mar 01, 2008 15:43

If a genuine, hard-working man won't be able to provide you with what you seek, are you looking instead for a gangsta/drug dealer/pimp type of thug?
If so, I wish you well, as generally this sort of person what you'd call "stable" in any way, shape or form.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 28, 2007 04:42

Offering FUN for money, sound like something completely different to me...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, May 21, 2006 00:46

I did read the profile Bubs and I still have to disagree. Her post to me reads like she wants to be a mistress. If you take fun on the side that way. And it is a slap in the face to every hard working man and woman out there. For the record just because you have a blue collar or labor type job doesn't mean they can't bring home the bacon.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Apr 20, 2006 17:37

I didn't know working 9-5 means you're a loser?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Apr 18, 2006 00:19

(laughing) depends on what your 9to5 man does, not all of us out here work at the corner market. (tips hat)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 02, 2006 15:52

Aww....A bit harsh girls?
Anissa is being honest, and if you look at HER profile as well as the guy that replied....She does not say that in her profile.
I can understand her wanting someone both financially and mentally stable...At the end of the day, aint we all looking for that?
I agree the post could have been better worded....It does sound a bit selfish..but, shes being honest, and is that really a bad thing?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Mar 30, 2006 18:12

Yes, there is something to be said for honesty, but to admit in a post before even e-mailing someone you only want someone for the bank account may not be the best way to start a relationship.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 29, 2006 11:30

hey would love to help drop me a line

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 28, 2006 13:16

"im looking for a man that can offer me some of the good things in life that a normal hard working nine to five man can't"..So basically your a gold digger??