Home > Plus size Forums > love > THANKS AND GOODBYE ALL Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
THANKS AND GOODBYE ALL
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Feb 16, 2006 05:23

I has been fun on here, looking at all you who posted it gives me hope that one day I will find someone who will care for me. But i know it won't be on here.Good luck to you all and may you all find love. All that i have found is more hurt, upset and rejection without any real understanding to the reason why. Bye

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 14, 2006 09:17

i know exactly how you feel. Same thing has happened to me. After my month expires I will not return. I only get offers of casual sex.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 07, 2006 13:20

Theophrastus write:
MAYBE...

She was in a couple, then got dumped and was depressed at not finding anyone?

Surely if she was a couple it would double her chances of finding someone.

The question is 'was she a couple of girls', 'a couple of guys', 'a guy and a girl' or 'a girl and a guy'?

I'm getting that overweight that i'm even considering calling myself a couple.

Perhaps it was a couple of nice body parts?

Imagine being single and finding that you'd put yourself on as a couple, you'd think, wow great site this, it's worked already!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Feb 26, 2006 13:41

Wow! I thought I was the only one to dork that up. After re-viewing my profile after a couple(NO pun here damn-it!)of days I was horrified to find 'couple' listed. I frightened someone whom I emailed and happily set the record straight. Who ever brought you to quitting ought to grow up. Accidents happen on this oh-so-unreliable technology.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Feb 23, 2006 18:37

Angie.... I think you might be taking this all too seriously. It's ok sweetie.... she was just making a comment on what she saw at that moment in time. I don't know what happened to you, but if you are going to be online in the cyber world, you might want to grow some thick skin.... it might come in handy. I wish you all the best and I am sorry that the actions of one man ruined your experience. I personally don't let anyone take away what I want. Good luck!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Feb 23, 2006 02:15

OK JUST TO SET THE RECORD STREIGHT. I CAME ON HERE AS A SINGLE WOMAN, WHEN I TRIED TO GET RID OF MY PROFILE AS NO LONGER WANTED TO BE VIEWED BY ACCIDENT I LEFT THE COUPLE BUTTON ON. BUT CHANGED IT AFTER VIEWING WHAT I HAD POSTED. NEVER HAVE I BEEN ON HERE AS A COUPLE. I WAS A SINGLE WOMAN WHO CAME ON LOOKING FOR LOVE I AM A NICE PERSON. ALL WAS FINE ON HERE UNTIL ONE PERSON REALLY REALLY UPSET ME. THEN WOULD NOT STOP TEXTING ME. I WAS VERY HURT BY ALL THIS AND THOUGHT THAT THIS WAS NOT FOR ME I DECIDED TO COME OFF HERE JUST BECAUSE OF THIS MAN. HOPE THAT SETS THINGS RIGHT. MY FRIEND IS STILL A MEMEBER AND TOLD ME WHAT WAS BEING POSTED SO I THOUGHT FOR MY OWN PIECE OF MIND I WOULD SET THE RECORD RIGHT AS I AM A NICE PERSON JUST SIMPLY LOOKING FOR MY SOUL MATE BUT WITHOUT GETTING HURT. GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL AND I DO WISH YOU ALL THE BEST

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Feb 22, 2006 02:48

MAYBE...

She was in a couple, then got dumped and was depressed at not finding anyone?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Feb 21, 2006 08:36

Hi sorry were am i looking she has not listed herself as a women ???
or am i looking at the wrong thing?
Have to say feel for her if it didn't work out I know that from other web sites i have been on its really hard to find a really nice block who wants more than just a jump in the hay.
something must have happend to her on here to make her feel this way. Its a shame really.
I wish you luck sweetheart and keep trying .

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Feb 19, 2006 02:38

Layla_love
She must have fixed it because my eyes are bad but not that bad LoL.. Cause it use to say couple..That was the reason for the comments..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Feb 17, 2006 08:38

Oh dear I have only just joined, I am so sorry you feel this way but sorry why are the other comments about a couple when it says you are a single women. anyway good luck and i wish you well.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Feb 17, 2006 00:44

Yeah kinda Um maybe the couple thing.. Was the main reason.. They didn't do so well looking for love here LoL.. Just a thought..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Feb 17, 2006 00:24

I thought that too... it's weird to hear a couple moaning about being unable to find someone.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Feb 17, 2006 00:11

Um just courious why dose she list herself as a couple??