Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Feb 21, 2005 19:39

welcome.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 12, 2008 00:51

I AM A 38 YEAOLD 6,4 400 POUND BROTHA WHOS LARGE AND IN CHARGE LADIES DONT LET THE SIZE FOOL YOU I AM THE SEXIESY BIG MAN ALIVE TODAY MY BACK GROUND IS AS FOLLOWED PENNSYLVANIA DUTCH AND AMERICAN I WAS BORN IN PENNSYLVANIA, P.A. BUT RAISED BETWEEN LOCKPORT, N.Y. AND NIAGARA FALLS N.Y. I VERY LOVING AND VERY DOWN TO EARTH I LOVE BBBW OR WHITE BBW OR SSBBW WOMEN BUT I DONT HATE ON THE SMALL WOMEN I RESIDE IN NIAGARA FALLS AT THIS TIME BUT I LOVE TO TRAVEL AND MEET NEW PEOPLE CAUSE I NEVER KNOW WHERE MY QUEEN IS GOING TO AWAIT I AM A VERY ROMANTIC GENTLEMEN WHO AS SOME MIGHT SAY FALLS IN LOVE VERY QUICKLY IM AM AT THIS TIME TRTING TO GET THINGS BACK TOGETHER WITH MY WEIGHT I LOVE LONG WALKS IN THE PARKS DURING THE DASY OR AT NIGHT LONG DRIVES RAINY NIGHTS WARM FIRE PLACES ON COLD WINTER NIGHTS CANDLE LITE DINNERS BATHS AND PILLOW TALK LOVE MAKING IN THE RAIN HOT TUBBS BODY MESSAGES IS MY SPECIALITY I LOVE NIAGARA FALLS WEDDINGS BLOCK BUSTER NIGHTS I LOVE TO HOLD HANDS CUDDLE AND KISS WETHER WERE ALONE OR IN PUBLIC [ LOVE CHILDREN I LOVE SOME R&B JAZZ AND OLDIES MY PROBLEM IS I JUST HAVENT FOUND MY QUEEN THAT MS RIGHT TO SHARE AND TREASURE THE REST OF MY LIFE WITH SO IF YOUR OUT THERE GET BACK ILL BE WAITING

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jul 22, 2005 07:43

On dLifeTV (top)
More New dLifeTV!
This week on dLifeTV ? Find out what you should know about insulin from leading endocrinologist Dr. Steve Edelman; why you should never guess your blood sugar number; exercise for everyone with Olympian Gary Hall, Jr.; and author of The Diabetic Athlete Dr. Sheri Colberg-Ochs. Tune in to CNBC this Sunday evening for this brand new episode of dLifeTV at 7:00PM ET, 6:00PM CT, and 4:00PM PT. Watch dLifeTV footage from this episode and get special 'web-extras' from dLife guests and hosts.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 18, 2005 17:26

hello angel im richie form western ny

Available only
to logged in members