Home > Plus size Forums > Romance > Seduction and Sensuality VS. Pick Up Lines and a Quickie Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Seduction and Sensuality VS. Pick Up Lines and a Quickie
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Oct 07, 2007 17:33

I am on a few different BBW dating sites, and I have talked to some great guys, but sometimes I find myself wondering... doesn't anyone seduce a woman anymore? I am so tired of pick up lines and the same sexual comments all the time lol. I think I should be coaching men on the art of seduction.. because it is indeed an art. I have talked to 2 men who really had the kind of finesse I am talking about. I am a woman who wants to connect on more than just a sexual level, and I don't think I am alone in this. But even if I was only looking for a sexual relationship, I think it is still important to show a little class, have some patience and seduce a woman instead of verbally humping her leg lol. Call me old fashioned, but I think the art of seduction involves subtlety and a soft touch as opposed to a "wham bam, thank you m'am attitude". Show me a man who can tantalize my mind, and I will show you a man who might just spend some quality time with this amazon lol. Any other ladies out there feel the same way???

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Nov 11, 2007 09:33

If you want me, come and claim me ;)

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Oct 30, 2007 21:04

Hi Amazonblonde35! Great topic. While I wouldn't claim to have any great skills or experience with seduction, the attempt seems to be important. It's a great way to express the excitement, the burning curiosity and the dizzying nerves involved. Would love to chat with you somemore in the near future.

Andrew

Available only
to logged in members