Home > Plus size Forums > Message board > New to site - large and gaingin Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
New to site - large and gaingin
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jun 21, 2007 07:56

I am new to this board. As you can see from the picture, I am large and am enjoying gaining. At 375 with a 60" plus waist, I enjoy being fat and am looking to continue growing. My goal is to get to around 600 and be as large as I can be and still walk around. I like going for walks and showing my size. I love to eat and can't wait to keep growing. I like buying larger sizes even it is hard to find clothes.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 15, 2007 09:32

willie, pete. pete, willie. get to know each other, you've got a LOT in common.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jul 22, 2007 19:37

Hey guys,
I think it's great that you are confident and independent and secure with your size but at some time health problems are going to kick in and you are going to have trouble breathing, trouble walking, diabetes, stroke and all the problems that come with poor health. How about being solid and large and enjoying life while living it and getting around with out too many complications? How do your friends and family feel about being the ones that are going to have to take care of you or lose you due to your "living large" obsession/goal? I know my family care for me and help me out and I'm not on course for self destruction ...easy does it and please take care.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jul 20, 2007 23:01

Willie,
I was thinking like you but at almost 700 I'm starting to change my mind...