Home > Plus size Forums > Friendship > BBW and BHM Chat for Mature Adults Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
BBW and BHM Chat for Mature Adults
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Oct 20, 2005 05:41

Hey Everyone, since Katie's original post was pulled into the black hole, I thought I would reiterate her original post. We have a great chatroom with about 70 members. We all get along great and have a lot of fun. This room is for mature single folks. Send me an email or an "I love you" wink if you would like more info. We all look forward to chatting with you.
Hey Everyone, since Katie's original post was pulled into the black hole, I thought I would reiterate her original post. We have a great chatroom with about 70 members. We all get along great and have a lot of fun. This room is for mature single folks. Send me an email or an "I love you" wink if you would like more info. We all look forward to chatting with you.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Oct 20, 2005 13:57

The room is great! Lot's and lot's of VERY nice people. So the more the merrier!

Qt
The room is great! Lot's and lot's of VERY nice people. So the more the merrier!

Qt

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Oct 20, 2005 06:27

Hmmm .... black hole activity again?!? lol

Ah well, the original thread had drifted a little off-topic anyway ;-)

BBW/BHM chat is great, though, just like the Trixter says. Anyone interested in signing up can contact me, as well!

Spice
Hmmm .... black hole activity again?!? lol

Ah well, the original thread had drifted a little off-topic anyway ;-)

BBW/BHM chat is great, though, just like the Trixter says. Anyone interested in signing up can contact me, as well!

Spice