Home > Plus size Forums > Just Chat > Message to my Friends Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Message to my Friends
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jul 07, 2005 23:19

I want to let those who care and wonder that I am still alive. Life has decided it's my turn to swim in the crapper and it's DEEP!! I plan to get back to this site on a more regular basis, but right now it's hit and miss. Also, anyone who wants to contact me, I can't do anything but wink now because I'm no longer a paying member. They don't take empty bottles for payment. If you wish to talk with me, send me a message and when possible, I will answer. Shuie, Vixen, Babygirl, Jenny1, Bear, and the Hawaiin babe Hux, I still think of you and miss our chats. There are others out there, but my mind is concentrating on other things at the moment. Even if I didn't mention you by name, like minnikitti, talltan, softnsweet, and scrumptios, I still have you on my favorite list. And if Dunya from San Diego is interested, please contact me. There aren't too many hot pretty women like you wandering the streets that I can find. Take care my friends and I hope to return on a regular basis soon.--STEVE

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 25, 2005 11:07

Hey Steve...can I get on your list or is it to long? I like the fact that you tell it like it is..so at least thats one form of crap we dont have to swim through in life :)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jul 24, 2005 15:17

Steve,
I have a rope and i'm throwing it down for you to start climbing out of that crap filled hole. Don't look back at the mess, it's not worth worrying about, just keep climbing and eventually you'll be out of the sh1t !!

You have a lot of friends here, and we miss you loads. When you can, let us know how you're doing.

Luv Shuie xx

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jul 24, 2005 05:47

Steve......I've missed you, friend. Whatever it is - just keep your head up and keep stepping; the storm will past. Making it through my own crapper last year - the sun is out - and I know it will shine for you soon.

Just look at my big smiles now...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jul 20, 2005 10:17

looking 4 a pen-pals

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jul 15, 2005 19:13

Hey Nads -

Keep your head up. Life gets better. We've just come through a two year period of hell, started two weeks after I got married, and ended this last April when my company burned down. I have found a new job, which will pay the rent, but I have no idea how we're going to afford to eat much less keep the car.

Wishin' you luck Steve, keep posting that we know you're okay.

Skarlett

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jul 08, 2005 16:33

Dont be gone long Steve... You know you will be missed!

*BIG HUGS*

Toketee