Home > Plus size Forums > Friendship > What makes BBW attractive? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
What makes BBW attractive?
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Feb 09, 2005 08:49

I've had many BBW as lovers and friends, and what I have found that attracted me to them in the first place was there open and friendly introduction. They didn't wait to be approached but introduced themselves to me and others. They spent time putting themselves together with an array of clothing and hairdos and make-up to make themselves appealing to the eye! I found their personalities more suitable to a relationship because they were candid about what was on their minds about any subject and showed more confidence and sensuality than their skinny counterparts? Give me a BBW over a skinny one anyday!

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jan 09, 2009 11:09

This is an interesting question and one i'd LOVE to see more posts on, I'm a BBW of the cuddlier variety, and find the whole scenario of actually being considered an attractive woman as opposed to being treated as a non sexual entity because of my size and what is generally considered to be UN attractive to the general population.
What DO guys really find physically attractive about ladies of my size, and...why? Growing up with constant predjudice over weight means comprehending that there are other opinions out there less than easy, so please, enlighten me! Is it mostly a personality issue, or is voluptuous flesh really a turn on for some?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Feb 18, 2005 04:50

if you truely love someone it would not mater what they weigh but i think that bbw,s are like butterflys blossomed out of caccon to a better and wonderful,and beautifuler everything,,,,,, and better personalaties too,, everything better.

Available only
to logged in members

if you truely love someone it would not mater what they weigh but i think that bbw,s are like butterflys blossomed out of caccon to a better and wonderful,and beautifuler everything,,,,,, and better personalaties too,, everything better.

Available only
to logged in members