Home > Plus size Forums > Lonely Hearts Post Ur Thoughts Here... > The pain of living in the middle of nowhere.... Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
The pain of living in the middle of nowhere....
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Mar 05, 2006 21:16

I live in SW Oklahoma and when I perform a search, with a few surprizing exceptions, most of the profiles that are pulled up are in Tulsa. I'm closer to Dallas Texas than I am to Tulsa! This is why I miss living in a city. Then I could just be concerned with discovering if the guy I'm chatting with wants a real relationship or a good time....but at least there were options.

Ok...I'm done grousing.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Mar 19, 2006 17:31

Jeez...N I thought living in a city made things easier?
I live in a very small town in the country in the UK, and I thought it was hard here to meet anyone that wasnt married or weird..
Seems the city is no better?

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Mar 18, 2006 19:58

Oh I do...lol. I'm so far in SW Oklahoma, I'm just over an hour from the border to the west and south. I just get frustrated. I found one man on here 10 miles away, who is only looking for a play buddy. GRRRRRR. LOL

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 13, 2006 05:10

Personally i live in a big city in UK, but still it can be like living somewhere where all decent, cutish, intelligent men have been abducted. Feels like i live pretty much in a female society down here or the inbreeds of society! Doesnt matter where u r, u can stil be very much alone and single

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Mar 09, 2006 09:28

I live near a small town and I drive an hour to school in St.Louis. I have a few different sites I go to and I got in the habit of posting as from St.Louis just because its easy to git a good listing. I still have a hard time with finding people so I guess I just have to be content with long distances. Why do all the guys that like me seem to live so far away... Even when their are guys posted close to me I never seem to find ones I like close by. Their always across the country or in Europe... I'm beginning to think I have to move in order to have a love life.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 06, 2006 18:23

I'm up north of you ladies, but also in a small town, where the nearest "major" city is a good 100+ miles away.

I'm wondering, do we not have any small town boys on this site?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 06, 2006 18:17

God bless both of you young ladies from OK Do you think that a vacation to a more populated state might help you? thank you old art

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 06, 2006 08:31

Welcome to LF from a fellow Okie. Well... I DO live close to Tulsa and I have had ZERO luck on meeting anyone. So, it really doesn't matter I guess. I stay on the site only because I enjoy these crazy forums! lol

Maybe you should try changing your search criteria... ask for men in TX.