Home > Plus size Forums > love > Where are all the Guys in my area Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Where are all the Guys in my area
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 13, 2009 17:43

I am starting to think that there are no single men in my area that want a relationship. I know they want sex but that is all i seem to find these days. Don't get me wrong I like sex but really I am not looking for one night stands. Like one other person on here should I be giving up on this all together

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, May 02, 2009 10:44

No, you shouldn't give up...there is supposed to be someone for everyone, unfortunately, some of us never find that person or it takes a terribly long time for that to happen.

You are a very, very beautiful lady, at least for us guys like me who genuinely adore SSBBW's. I really wish I lived in your area and perhaps my luck would be better too...if I wasn't with you, surely there are LOTS of other SSBBW's from your area who are nice as I have seen some online.

I would love to get to know you...on a physical level, you are perfect for me, there could never be too much of you to cuddle with, love and adore, but if your heart is in the right place, we will be good for each other. I am looking for everything in a relationship up to and including marriage with the right person.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share