Home > Plus size Forums > Romance > Do hot long haired men that like fat girls exist? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Do hot long haired men that like fat girls exist?
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 11, 2006 11:20

I only know of one Hot Long haired guy that digs the chubbiness, Why is this? Do anymore exist? If your a specific type to be wanted, why can't you want a specific type?

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jun 26, 2007 15:18

well here is one :-)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, May 27, 2007 01:00

Ok so I am not that hot but have long hair and I am definitely not gay. Like it has been posted here I am confident with my masculinity. Maybe it's the guys with short hair that aren't so confident if they think that hair length makes a man.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, May 20, 2007 19:57

I hear ya sister! I love guys with long hair! Not enough of them out there to begin with. Let alone long haired guys who like fluffy girls... :(

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 01, 2007 18:56

I used to have long hair up until a few months ago I decided to whack it off and go with a Faux Hawk. there are plenty of us out there that dig the women with more to offer than beanpoles.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Apr 24, 2007 11:09

Right here Beautiful and you do look hot...Hey ya got it or not and Doll you have it all.
I'm an X marine /Nam Vet
would like to get to know you...Mick

ps....hair somewhat long....fu man chu stash....all my hair also...LOL
ba bye

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jan 02, 2007 18:07

Of course they do Rossy ... just that seems the trend these days is shorter, not like in my Hey day in the 80's of long haired guys ... :)

LatinDancer21... wow ... for one, when I think masculine the LAST thing I think of is Military, My guy is from NYC and for most of his adult life he had long hair AND he is Latino and dances Salsa and FAR from gay or girlie ... personally, I think thats just in built in military training, anything other than short back and sides is gay ... how narrow minded.

I would actually like to see a military Marine guy up against one of my long haired rock guitar friends in a one on one physical fight ... I some how think the long hair might just scrape through in that instance ... never judge a book by its hair :P

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 12, 2006 08:08

hey there I have long hair and had my hair long pretty much all my life. And just by chance I love full figured women. I seen ur pic and I must say ," not too bad at all."

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Dec 07, 2006 12:00

Hold on here, I have to say, My picture in my profile was taken about a year and a half maybe 2 years ago. Since age 10 - 14 i had long hair. then from 17 - 22 i had long hair. Then cut may hair cos i was just board and now im growing my hair out again.

I am not girly, nor am Gayish! Long hair is what some like to call a fad, or tread/ life style. It also lets people know what kinda of music one likes. You can tell by the way its taken care of, how groomed it is, if its dyed, natural color, Etc etc.

I think the comment that guys with long hair is gayish/ Girlish is Rather Offensive. Maybe you think it is girl ish becuase you hang around with the wrong crowd, or only hand around with the girlish ones. which ever that group may be.

Now i do admit 10 - 15% people/ Guys with long hair are more guess the word is prone, to be in touch with their feminin side. This is not such a bad thing might i add, nor does this make us Gayish. It means were able to understand when people are having sensitive moments in their life.

This s very bold here and im going out on a limb.

Just like women and short hair, women with short hair tend to be butchs rather then submissive like their long hair counter parts.
V.s
Men that have long hair tend to be more in touch with them selves then their short har counter parts.

Look at Jeszus!! He had lon hair! He was not gay! Im not a religious freak nor do i goto church on weekends. Just pointing out facts here.

Look at willynelson, kirk cobane, Billy bob thorton, Chech and chong, Garth brooks used to have long hair. General stonewall E. Jackson when he was growing up.

Your perception on guys with long hair = Gayish and girlyish is rather an Unexplored concept in your little noodle. Don't mean to sound offensive :)Their are hundresd of people in the United states that we idolize, not becuase of the long hair but, because .. maybe the statues they have achived, their looks, their wealth, their intellagance. (sorry poor spelling)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 05, 2006 05:44

LatinDancer21 write:
My best guess would be because usaully long haired men are on the girly/gay side

More masculine short haired guys tend to like real women with real bodies

IMO anyway....but we are all welcome to like we want....cheers for knowing what you like

Re:well buddy sorry but that aint me but i will say your gq look would fit right in on south beach

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Dec 03, 2006 11:09

long haired guys = gay/girly? I don't think so. take a walk into a gay bar, the vast majority of them have very short hair. kind of like yours. no offence.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Nov 28, 2006 13:37

well its not always all about long haired guys and masculinity. I like guys of all sorts, long hair can be sexy though.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Nov 10, 2006 16:21

Here I am sweetie ... right up the road. :-)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Nov 09, 2006 18:39

Here is a good example of why more masculine guys wear their hair short vs long

Maintenance

I guess growing up in SoCal, joining the military and being hispanic has influenced my life experiences somewhat

Few hispanics grow their hair out, no military man has long hair and many of them love BBW's and are not Gay so more often they not --- its the short haired guy with the BBW

I wear my hair short and I love BBWs --

When I think tough masculine men I think military --- Do Navy Seals worry about split ends? I dont think so =)

Good luck with the long haired guy, I am sure he is very masculine

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Nov 03, 2006 08:53

<-------NOT Gay! and hair is getting longer!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Nov 01, 2006 22:01

I adore men with hair long enough that I can play in with my fingers. I dont think it makes them look gay at all.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Oct 14, 2006 22:53

Hey Rossyishot,
I think the question is do you really want Fabio by your side. I??ve knew a couple guys with long hair (used to like that kind of a kick) but the last one I knew turn me off completely. But hey, it is just my experience. ??

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 09, 2006 22:58

LatinDancer21 write:
My best guess would be because usaully long haired men are on the girly/gay side

More masculine short haired guys tend to like real women with real bodies

Re:

Having spent half my life married to a man with long hair (think I saw it short once in 20 years), and having worked several years with gay males, I will
emphatically state that one has absolutely nothing to do with the other!
My spouse's hobbies included getting his hands and nails very dirty working on automobile engines,computers and woodworking. Oh yeah..his all time favorite past time was chasing and catching women of all shapes and sizes!

I think a man with long hair proclaims loudly and clearly "I am at ease with myself and comfortable with my masculinity. I am free to set my own style and define my own self. Society doesn't own me;I don't have to be a sheeple and conform to what others think or do. Wearing my hair whatever length I choose to is not harming anyone. I am secure in my identity and choose to wear it long."

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 29, 2006 14:51

Exactly LoneRoaster. I've not met any long haired men that even came close to looking gay/girly. Any of those I've seen have had short hair.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 18, 2006 19:30

I'm curious. How does short hair make a man more masculine?