Home > Plus size Forums > Friendship > Thoughts from a Married Man...... Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Thoughts from a Married Man......
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Oct 22, 2005 00:14

I want to say first...I LOVE MY WIFE! However, because I am sooo busy with everyday living and work, It seems the only time I have to make a friend is when I am ON-LINE!! (Is this sad or what!) Well, I am a newbie on this board, Not looking to date anyone. I am looking, however, to offer advice and receive advice from others on different things happening in our lives AND if I gain a friend along the way...GREAT!...it was well worth it. By the way...ALL you women are beautiful! I am simply reminded that guys are just plain stupid for allowing you to roam SINGLE! (unless that is your preference of course)
I want to say first...I LOVE MY WIFE! However, because I am sooo busy with everyday living and work, It seems the only time I have to make a friend is when I am ON-LINE!! (Is this sad or what!) Well, I am a newbie on this board, Not looking to date anyone. I am looking, however, to offer advice and receive advice from others on different things happening in our lives AND if I gain a friend along the way...GREAT!...it was well worth it. By the way...ALL you women are beautiful! I am simply reminded that guys are just plain stupid for allowing you to roam SINGLE! (unless that is your preference of course)

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Oct 29, 2005 17:26

I think that I might like this forum! I haven't looked for a picture yet to put up. I am also lookig for new friends, I use the same user name on m..s=n me..ss.en=ger feel free to add me to your list!
I think that I might like this forum! I haven't looked for a picture yet to put up. I am also lookig for new friends

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Oct 26, 2005 08:51

Oh wow! CONGRATULATIONS girlfriend!!! Woohoo!!!! Way to go!
Oh wow! CONGRATULATIONS girlfriend!!! Woohoo!!!! Way to go!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 24, 2005 21:00

i appreciate your honesty too, although my soon to be ex hubby made his friends online just like you, made one too many... you might not want to be too friendly (lol) it got got him an empty house and no computer.

Same here... my ex's "friendship" ended in a weekend get away... be careful!i appreciate your honesty too, although my soon to be ex hubby made his friends online just like you, made one too many... you might not want to be too friendly (lol) it got got him an empty house and no computer.

Same here... my ex's "friendship" ended in a weekend get away... be careful!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 24, 2005 17:46

Thanks Rag Doll,
Unfortunately, I understand many marriages end because of the internet being abused. I believe trust goes hand in hand with accountability! I am accountable to my wife by having my computer in the living room. Because I am self-employed, I travel through-out the state of Maryland with my business. I want my wife to feel secure so I gave her a Nextel phone so she can communicate with me anytime. I am sorry to hear about you and your husband. The internet can be a very attractive place for roaming husbands. I have now replaced my picture to also include my MUCH better half! Thanks Rag Doll. ("Porcelain Doll" would be a better name I think) :)
Thanks Rag Doll,
Unfortunately, I understand many marriages end because of the internet being abused. I believe trust goes hand in hand with accountability! I am accountable to my wife by having my computer in the living room. Because I am self-employed, I travel through-out the state of Maryland with my business. I want my wife to feel secure so I gave her a Nextel phone so she can communicate with me anytime. I am sorry to hear about you and your husband. The internet can be a very attractive place for roaming husbands. I have now replaced my picture to also include my MUCH better half! Thanks Rag Doll. ("Porcelain Doll" would be a better name I think) :)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 24, 2005 12:28

I understand what you mean! I will be married soon and i am not here to meet anyone romantically at all. I find it very hard for me to meet new people because im rather quiet and shy. I find it a lot easier to meet people on the computer because it's a more comfortable platform for me. Welcome here and i hope you are able to meet some great people!
I understand what you mean! I will be married soon and i am not here to meet anyone romantically at all. I find it very hard for me to meet new people because im rather quiet and shy. I find it a lot easier to meet people on the computer because it's a more comfortable platform for me. Welcome here and i hope you are able to meet some great people!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Oct 23, 2005 12:05

Welcome to LF, Room.. glad to have you with us :)
Welcome to LF, Room.. glad to have you with us :)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Oct 23, 2005 07:22

Welcome to the boards.
Welcome to the boards.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Oct 23, 2005 06:23

Room4UToo.... Welcome! I appreciate your honesty and your profile reflects that you are just here looking for friends.... and I do not believe anything is wrong with that. I personally find it a lot easier to be friends with men rather than women. So if you want to chat sometime, let me know. I use the same name on Y=a_hoo. Have a wonderful day!... Kew
Room4UToo.... Welcome! I appreciate your honesty and your profile reflects that you are just here looking for friends.... and I do not believe anything is wrong with that. I personally find it a lot easier to be friends with men rather than women. So if you want to chat sometime, let me know. Have a wonderful day!... Kew