Plus size Forums > Friendship > Thoughts from a Married Man...... Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Thoughts from a Married Man......
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Oct 22, 2005 00:14

I want to say first...I LOVE MY WIFE! However, because I am sooo busy with everyday living and work, It seems the only time I have to make a friend is when I am ON-LINE!! (Is this sad or what!) Well, I am a newbie on this board, Not looking to date anyone. I am looking, however, to offer advice and receive advice from others on different things happening in our lives AND if I gain a friend along the way...GREAT!...it was well worth it. By the way...ALL you women are beautiful! I am simply reminded that guys are just plain stupid for allowing you to roam SINGLE! (unless that is your preference of course)
I want to say first...I LOVE MY WIFE! However, because I am sooo busy with everyday living and work, It seems the only time I have to make a friend is when I am ON-LINE!! (Is this sad or what!) Well, I am a newbie on this board, Not looking to date anyone. I am looking, however, to offer advice and receive advice from others on different things happening in our lives AND if I gain a friend along the way...GREAT!...it was well worth it. By the way...ALL you women are beautiful! I am simply reminded that guys are just plain stupid for allowing you to roam SINGLE! (unless that is your preference of course)

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Oct 29, 2005 17:26

I think that I might like this forum! I haven't looked for a picture yet to put up. I am also lookig for new friends, I use the same user name on m..s=n me..ss.en=ger feel free to add me to your list!
I think that I might like this forum! I haven't looked for a picture yet to put up. I am also lookig for new friends

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 24, 2005 17:46

Thanks Rag Doll,
Unfortunately, I understand many marriages end because of the internet being abused. I believe trust goes hand in hand with accountability! I am accountable to my wife by having my computer in the living room. Because I am self-employed, I travel through-out the state of Maryland with my business. I want my wife to feel secure so I gave her a Nextel phone so she can communicate with me anytime. I am sorry to hear about you and your husband. The internet can be a very attractive place for roaming husbands. I have now replaced my picture to also include my MUCH better half! Thanks Rag Doll. ("Porcelain Doll" would be a better name I think) :)
Thanks Rag Doll,
Unfortunately, I understand many marriages end because of the internet being abused. I believe trust goes hand in hand with accountability! I am accountable to my wife by having my computer in the living room. Because I am self-employed, I travel through-out the state of Maryland with my business. I want my wife to feel secure so I gave her a Nextel phone so she can communicate with me anytime. I am sorry to hear about you and your husband. The internet can be a very attractive place for roaming husbands. I have now replaced my picture to also include my MUCH better half! Thanks Rag Doll. ("Porcelain Doll" would be a better name I think) :)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 24, 2005 12:28

I understand what you mean! I will be married soon and i am not here to meet anyone romantically at all. I find it very hard for me to meet new people because im rather quiet and shy. I find it a lot easier to meet people on the computer because it's a more comfortable platform for me. Welcome here and i hope you are able to meet some great people!
I understand what you mean! I will be married soon and i am not here to meet anyone romantically at all. I find it very hard for me to meet new people because im rather quiet and shy. I find it a lot easier to meet people on the computer because it's a more comfortable platform for me. Welcome here and i hope you are able to meet some great people!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Oct 23, 2005 07:22

Welcome to the boards.
Welcome to the boards.