Home > Plus size Forums > Entertainment and Hobbies > mopars,reptiles and heavy metal music!! Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
mopars,reptiles and heavy metal music!!
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Mar 27, 2005 05:39

is there any gals that is into any of the following hobbies or interests? i'm into old school metal like ozzy,slayer,preist,twisted sister,venom and so on? also a mopar enthuisiest,swap meets,car shows,drag races. and into the animal or natural world, i am a herper for over 20 yrs.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Oct 06, 2006 09:30

REPTILEMAN write:
is there any gals that is into any of the following hobbies or interests? i'm into old school metal like ozzy,slayer,preist,twisted sister,venom and so on? also a mopar enthuisiest,swap meets,car shows,drag races. and into the animal or natural world, i am a herper for over 20 yrs.

Re:
Well, i like the music..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 21, 2006 23:17

I have a mopar....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Aug 14, 2006 10:03

I love 80's metal and classic rock. I am the youngest of 4 and my brothers and my sister are all between 10 and 17 years of age older than I and I grew up listing to all kinds such as Ozzy, AC/DC, Kiss, etc. I was 4 listing to teenager and yound adult music. I was a MTV child too. Which the youngest of my two brothers got me into that style of music and we go to concerts together now. I like the hair bands too, We are going to see Cinderella and Poison this Friday night. My other brother got me into fast cars, street and straight track racing. I love old hot rods. Would love to be able to restore one for myself someday. My brother had a sweet Nova before my nephew came along and he sold it. I wish I could have bought it. He raced it a lot and I always went with him. I swear the rumble from it made my blood race in my veins. I love that sound. Love nature and animals, not big on snakes though. You had me up till then. :-)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jan 16, 2006 20:15

I haven't been to Ozzfest since 1998. I wanted to go so bad this past year, but couldn't get anyone to go with me. Jeez, when did my friends get so old???

I have no reptiles, but I like them. I'm partial to snakes....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jan 13, 2006 11:29

Oh man...I am so stuck in the 80's Hair Band days. L.A. Guns, Poison, Matallica,Guns and Roses, Etc. As far as Reptiles?..I dont have any but I do enjoy the Gecko commecials and the Budweiser Lizards...lol...Woo-Hoo. And I did attend last years Ozzfest at the DTE. It was great. You meet alot of very interesting folks at those shows.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jul 22, 2005 06:23

I still love King Diamond and Flotsom and Jetsom!!!!!

fifonfif write:
Well, closest thingt to a reptile I ever had were my last two boyfriends....but I LOVE METAL BABY! Especially, 80's Big Hair bands.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jul 03, 2005 10:11

Well, closest thingt to a reptile I ever had were my last two boyfriends....but I LOVE METAL BABY! Especially, 80's Big Hair bands.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 16, 2005 01:57

Thats a nice little collection you have there Zen, I have my first little reptile friend and its a Pink tongued Skink, thing is I cant tell if its a boy or a girl, do you know how to tell ....???

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Apr 05, 2005 17:53

ya i'd like chat with ya sometime, you seem wild like myself! contact me ,a beardie is a good choice, top #1 here in the u.s.a. why people go shopping with beardies on there shoulders!!!

paul

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 28, 2005 03:59

hey reptile man ... just a quick hello to say I like reptiles and old school metal as well ... I am looking into owning two lizards soon and building a terariaum for them etc, I want to maybe have a blue tongue and a bearded dragon ... am too far away to hang out and stuff but probably would be cool if we were closer !