Home > Plus size Forums > Comments and Suggestions > Nothing in Success Stories.... Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Nothing in Success Stories....
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 22, 2010 17:19

I'm a little concerned...no comments or anything posted in success stories. 

Are there any real men out here, or are there just lots of us women willing to shell out

our hard earned money for  the chance at finding somone to love us as we are??

Its only day 2 of a month long membership....I'll post again at the end of my 30 days....

Wish me luck ladies....

And Gents....you can get in touch LOL

PewterBunny

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 22, 2010 07:14

AGREED! The men sure do not seem very interested to contact or stay in contact if i email them first. This is my second time trying this site and same thing both times. Nothing! I wish there were a site for BBW that was as active as match.com etc, where the guys were really interested in actually pursuing something more than one email.....ugh!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jul 20, 2010 10:34

Um, what? there are TONS (pun intended! lol) of success stories here!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 23, 2010 16:46

I agree with you both ladies, the same profiles show up time after time and no matter how many email I send there are no replies.  The profiles show that the men have not logged on in over a month.

Good luck to you both!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 22, 2010 19:44

I completely understand how you feel. I have been on for about 2 weeks now and i have had maybe 3 views, if that. It seems that i all i attract anymore are scammers. What is up with that???? Anyway, good luck to you.