Home > Plus size Forums > Friendship > Foot Fun Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Foot Fun
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Oct 28, 2004 17:57

I'm considered a good looking,well built guy from Mass. who's always thought feet were a very attractive part of a women. Let me know if you'd like to experience a very relaxing,pleasurable foot loving experience.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 10, 2006 05:09

ERGGGGGG bubs im with u there 100%! lol, tho do u think thats the nurse side of us? i mean we get to see the worst vilest, smelliest etc etc feet there is to see! this is one part of the body i find repulsive!
Even my kids know not to put there feet near me, i detest them so much, and yes babies feet are cute, UNTIL they start walking on them!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jun 22, 2006 17:48

Bubs, I briefly saw your last post and sorry to see it was deleted. Once again, it was inoffensive as you were only stating that foot-fetishism wasn't really your bag of tricks.

As for me being "open" about this, well anyone can be under a username without a pic :)

If you met me in real life I'd probably say exactly what you say about feet!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jun 02, 2006 13:26

largesensual write:
As much I would enjoy you on my chest, those 3 inch heels you speak of have been known to puncture men between the ribs and right through to the old ticker. Not a nice way to die even if you do go with a smile :)

Your stockings will be just fine!!

Ouch! OK, I get the point. (still pouting about it though) I love stockings... whoever invented thigh highs and garter belts should be kissed and have a place in heaven waiting for them cause being able to wear them makes me happy... they just feel so good and make me feel sexy!

Hummm...(Wondering if I have enough balance to walk on someone)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jun 01, 2006 16:39

As much I would enjoy you on my chest, those 3 inch heels you speak of have been known to puncture men between the ribs and right through to the old ticker. Not a nice way to die even if you do go with a smile :)

Your stockings will be just fine!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, May 31, 2006 11:19

largesensual write:
That's a shame Curvy, as you could stomp stomp stomp me any time you wish!!

Only without heels as I'm not a masochist.

(pouting) So you don't like my 3inch black pumps that lace up in the front with a ribbon? Can't I at lease keep my stockings and garter belt on?

This topic still gives me the giggles.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 30, 2006 19:12

oh this is good.some woman dont understand why men like me love feet.its so sexy in shoes.hells that give thighs a new look.why i dont know.to rub the tooties especialy in nylon wow.sexy smooth and what a turn on.how amny women out there love to have there feet rubbed slow and gentle?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, May 18, 2006 14:13

That's a shame Curvy, as you could stomp stomp stomp me any time you wish!!

Only without heels as I'm not a masochist.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 15, 2006 10:58

largesensual write:
Sorry to rake this old subject up again but as a new member it caught my eye.

I am just like you Pedman, in the "servicing" sense, but as a man with a submission fetish I love to be underneath feet. The appealing thing about BBW's is not just because I'm plus-size too, but because they could (if cared to) weigh heavilly upon you! Someone like say Kate Moss wouldn't have the same effect

(STOMP, STOMP, STOMP)as a large woman steps all over you...For some reason the image makes me laugh although you have every rite to your preference... I still couldn't imagine deliberately stepping all over someone. I guess that's cause I'm a high heal addict and hate the thought of any type of bare feet action...or at lease anything focused on my bare feet, not that their ugly or that I have a thing like some others on here but that I just never considered it or got turned on by it. I think it's cool your so open about it.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Apr 25, 2006 16:39

bubs write:
Largesensual....I am sorry if my post offended you, it was only meant in jest.
ANYONE that follows the forum regularly,or reads my posts, or knows me...My foot phobia is well known and well documented!
The post really was only meant in fun, and I didnt think anyone would take it seriously.
Whatever floats your boat, or anyone elses, for that matter, is fine by me.
I will reply, hopefully with humour, if I see something that interests me, in either a good way, or a bad way , or an OMG way!
I wish you all the luck in the world with your search.
Hugs

No, don't be daft, I am not the least bit offended. I was the one suggesting I might be 'ill' for wanting this and even agreed with your opinion about feet - to some degree.

The point I wanted to make was that being underneath them is a whole different experience! Also, it's no 'search' on my part as I've enjoyed this experience MANY times

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Apr 25, 2006 16:32

Feet? Gross!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Apr 25, 2006 15:43

largesensual write:
You have to take into account that I'm nearly 20 stone so the 'dainty tiny women' just won't have the same thrill.

Being underfoot the heavier types however, that's something else! ? And it isn't for the benefits of massage either.

Sorry if I've made you as "ill" as I must be

Largesensual....I am sorry if my post offended you, it was only meant in jest.
ANYONE that follows the forum regularly,or reads my posts, or knows me...My foot phobia is well known and well documented!
The post really was only meant in fun, and I didnt think anyone would take it seriously.
Whatever floats your boat, or anyone elses, for that matter, is fine by me.
I will reply, hopefully with humour, if I see something that interests me, in either a good way, or a bad way , or an OMG way!
I wish you all the luck in the world with your search.
Hugs

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Apr 25, 2006 15:34

They just omitted another entire non-offensive post of mine, right here.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 24, 2006 16:12

I don't really see it like that VeniVici but I do appreciate your reassurance.

In your last post did you happen to include a photo of a very tantalising foot, more importantly was it yours?

Such a shame it was omitted

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 22, 2006 22:24

Largesensual;;;;; You are NOT ill at all. No you are not not not.

It's just a preference, a fetish, personal tastes. Everyone is entiltled to their own sexual gimicks. Foot worship (of this kind or that), is not that big of a deal.

Some people think that certain "odd" fetishes are not at all appealing to them. And truthfully, perhaps some fetishes possibly are not exactly the mainstream.

But because you like a non-mainstream fetish, does not make you ill, sick, perverted, whatever or whatnot...it makes you UNIQUE.

Unique.

So enjoy!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 22, 2006 07:43

You have to take into account that I'm nearly 20 stone so the 'dainty tiny women' just won't have the same thrill.

Being underfoot the heavier types however, that's something else! ? And it isn't for the benefits of massage either.

Sorry if I've made you as "ill" as I must be

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Apr 21, 2006 17:23

largesensual write:
I fully agree that feet have these unpleasant aspects, but there's something about being underneath them, especially of a heavy woman that just sends my head spinning!

Am I ill or something?

Umm, yep, you are ill!
I can even understand the appeal of dainty tiny women doing that massage thing they do by walking up and down backs, but a heavy woman walking on ya...Do you have a death wish?
* Having dreadful visions here* LOL

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Apr 20, 2006 13:05

I fully agree that feet have these unpleasant aspects, but there's something about being underneath them, especially of a heavy woman that just sends my head spinning!

Am I ill or something?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Apr 20, 2006 12:09

Corns, bunions, ingrown toe nails, hard skin, callouses ..... what do you mean Bubs when you say you can't see the appeal?? LOL .....

I've done a bit of reflexology and it's pleasant enough to be on the receiving end and ok to do on reasonable tootsies .... but as for foot fetishes ... not for me thanks!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Apr 20, 2006 10:12

I'm with you Bubs! Anyone who touches my feet gets a camel kick in the jaw just as a reflex reaction. I cannot bear people to touch my feet. It is no joke! :)