Home > Plus size Forums > Lonely Hearts Post Ur Thoughts Here... > Was just wondering !!! Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Was just wondering !!!
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Aug 10, 2006 15:57

Why is it so hard to find a guy who likes a chubby girl?? Why do men always go for the skinny toothpick girls? I can guarantee I have more personality in my little finger then some of those hoochie mammas have in their whole body. Men need to look to the inside of a woman not the outside. I know alot of larger women and I prefer to have them as friends as opposed to having skinny friends. Even though we are (despite a nicer word for it) "fat" we all have a good time when we go out and they have been the best friends I could ask for. Am I the only one who thinks this way?? Guys just look inside take a chance get to know a chubby girl and you will be amazed at what u could find!!!

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Nov 10, 2006 20:42

I think are people and people ...In my eyes i think 90% from BBW i know are more loving ,respecting and careing then all the skiny and good looking womans i know...why? because we apreciated more then anybody those thinks. To juge a person from other thinks then what they realy are inside for me is wrong ...very recently i was lost someone very special for me ..and not because i was BBW .... because i come from a poor country and he was said " u are a wonderful woman but i see problems in in the future because u are not from here" ...Like u see people can juge u if u are BBW ...poor ..outsider ..etc etc but they forget to look inside of the people hearts to see how they are ( i am not a materialist person i was just want to love him not his money or other thinks) ...and they juge u not from what u are ..but what u look mor how much is ur bank status ..or even from what country u are ..But i still belive in this world every body have his destiny and in one day sooner or later they will meet each other ..
I apologize because my english is not perfect but is mot my native language and i still have a lot to learn ..i wish u all all the best in world ..and be loved ...whit friendship, SadQueen

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Nov 09, 2006 20:34

This is the exact thing that I've been having trouble with. For some reason the men from around my town have a problem with larger women. I can go out with my friends and the men will come up and talk to them and totally leave me out. I've even been sitting beside my friend and the guy moves between us with his back to me. For a large lady I can be totally invisible. Funny how the men will ALWAYS go for the thinner women and leave us alone. They are missing out on some lovely ladies.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Nov 09, 2006 14:35

It's harder to get to know a bbw. My experiance is if I chat one up they think I just want to talk.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Nov 02, 2006 21:43

trust me there are plenty of guys well at least one in this room i'm in right now how love bigger girls and isn't afraid to say it.

I'm more than sure i'm not unique either so don't get discouraged

:-)
Graham