Home > Plus size Forums > Family > Infertility Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Infertility
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 08, 2005 15:04

Hi..
Im new here. From Sweden.. Im 35 years old and Im living with the man of my dreams..
Our biggest wish is to have a baby.. Not all that easy when youre a big girl..
Anyone in the same position???
Id love to hear from you..

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Feb 10, 2008 04:29

I am infertile due to a hormonal problem which is also the cause of why I gain weight so easily.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jan 09, 2007 07:27

The thing to remember here is infertility can happen to anyone, not just people with excess weight. It can be linked to multiple causes that are physical (uterus, tubes, endometrium, etc.), hormonal or a compatibility problem between partners. It can also be totally unexplained (idiopathic). If after a year of regular, unprotected intercourse you still haven't become pregnant, I'd suggest you both talk to your doctor about other options, and maybe think about seeking some counselling.
Good luck to you both!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 27, 2005 05:15

It could also be hormonal Momma ... go to your doctor and get checked out, I was sent to an endochronologist (not sure if thats the spelling) but I have a hormonal problem that is the main cause of my weight and they also found I have polycistic ovaries ... but that can be rectified, with medication I am on now if ever I want a baby someday .... just got to find a suitable person to have one with !! good luck

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 20, 2005 08:25

Well do not give up. I have a freind near me that was about 440 when she got pregnant and really had very litte trouble during the hole pregnancy and had a lovely daughter by c-section. At the time of delivery she was about 450 pounds. So good luck it can happen for you too.