Home > Plus size Forums > Friendship > Friends Only Question Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Friends Only Question
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Oct 21, 2005 15:51

Why is that that men don't read the profile first before emailing or winking? It's frustrating because, at another site, I get about 15-20 new messages per day and all of them say stuff about getting together and building a relationship and/or looking for fun-sex??? I never reply or wink until I know who I am winking at.

Does anyone else feel frustrated w/ this?

Misty
Why is that that men don't read the profile first before emailing or winking? It's frustrating because, at another site, I get about 15-20 new messages per day and all of them say stuff about getting together and building a relationship and/or looking for fun-sex??? I never reply or wink until I know who I am winking at.

Does anyone else feel frustrated w/ this?

Misty

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Oct 23, 2005 13:17

I understand completely. My first message was from a man that lives in the same city and wanted to meet for coffee and sex. Mind you, he was married. Almost all of my messages have been this way. My profile is very specific in what I am looking for - friends only.
I understand completely. My first message was from a man that lives in the same city and wanted to meet for coffee and sex. Mind you, he was married. Almost all of my messages have been this way. My profile is very specific in what I am looking for - friends only.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Oct 23, 2005 12:08

It is rather frustrating, Misty.. which is why i posted a thread to that effect in another forum.

BTW.. are you a plus size model cause those pics are definitely model material
It is rather frustrating, Misty.. which is why i posted a thread to that effect in another forum.

BTW.. are you a plus size model cause those pics are definitely model material

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Oct 23, 2005 11:42

Welcome,Misty! Unfortunately, most of the men online do not bother to read profiles. They strictly go by pictures. It is really sad because they are most likely passing up on the right person for them because they did not take a few minutes to see what a woman is all about. It is just a by-product of being online. Good luck!
Welcome,Misty! Unfortunately, most of the men online do not bother to read profiles. They strictly go by pictures. It is really sad because they are most likely passing up on the right person for them because they did not take a few minutes to see what a woman is all about. It is just a by-product of being online. Good luck!