Home > Plus size Forums > Friendship > Any Females in Ohio? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Any Females in Ohio?
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Mar 12, 2005 02:43

I dont have alot of female friends. Id like to have some though! Dont worry I wont hit on you.... truley just seeking friendship! I love to go to movies, out to eat. I like meeting new people, shopping, scrapbooking. Just having a good time

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Nov 13, 2005 21:59

Hi, I just moved back to Southern Ohio recently and would love to meet some new people. All my buddies from high school have moved away; my closest one is in Marion.

Dawn

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Nov 12, 2005 16:52

Hey ladies.... I am not in Ohio but I too would love to find some single female friends in my neck of the woods to hang out with. That's what I love about this site... it is not just about finding love... but it is about finding friends.

rsb
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Nov 12, 2005 09:05

Hi, I am in Ohio, and have moved to a new town, and have NO friends here. Need to make some new ones.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Oct 09, 2005 21:45

Hi,
I don't have many friends in Ohio, but I do have a lot of friends all over the world. I have a few in Australia, England, Canada, and most of the states!

I think blackbbw was right-you can't just limit your friends to local area. I've found there aren't as many single ladies here. Not many single men, either. So you have to just go with the flow and meet folks from far away, especially if they are willing to come and see you!

Besides, I want to move back to the sea in Florida and would love to have a friend to move there with me. {grin}

Best of luck,
Laura

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Oct 02, 2005 20:38

You should broaden your search area there are states surrounding you that you can find a chat females in. I dont know why it's so hard to find a man in KY or surrounding areas from this sight.